Search results

1. Lockhart71

[RMVXAce] Game Shutdown Error

I have searched the forum for this solution and can't find my answer and I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I am new to posting but did read the rules. The problem is when I hit Shutdown Game it takes 2 times to do so. Example:  I hit shutdown and the game appears to be closing down...
  2. Lockhart71

EVENTS Reapeating

Hey guys. I am new to the site and currently working on two projects. Here is my second question ( If this the wrong forum I sincerely apologize ) I am a noob and really embarrassed about not knowing this.  :headshake:      Okay, I am working with events and can not figure out to change the...
  3. Lockhart71

Character Faces

Hello. I am a total noob as this is my first post, if it's in the wrong spot forgive me and remove it. I have 2 questions but will only ask one.. I am simply trying to add new character faces in additional to ones like these already installed. I am searching tutorials but thought I'd ask...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02