Search results

1. FoxySeta

Nested conditions

This is part of a common event I am implementing. The process stops right before calling "Generate Frames". Because of this, if I want to execute the exact common event call regardless of the esit of the condition above, I need to to put it both after "Change Background -> Foreground" and "Clean...
  2. FoxySeta

The backgrounds are supposed to preload, but...

So, I'm passing a background image name as parameter for a common event in order to use it from there. I have made use of the "commenting" trick to make it preload anyway, but it still doesn't work, so I suspect there's something wrong with the command interpreter script (like, some...
  3. FoxySeta

Javascript 【Foxy's】Time System

Introduction This extension is nothing huge, actually. I just needed this function for a project I'm working on. Description A very very small extension to show the player what chapter they're playing and what part of the day it is at the moment. Download Google Drive Installation Check the...
  4. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】"【Foxy's】Profiles Menu" extension customization

Tutorial topic: how to let the player select an outfit (hence the title) Brief description Since it appears the documentation I provided for my extension turned out to be insufficient for some users, here's something more detailed. This tutorials covers various edits you can do to my extension...
  5. FoxySeta

Loading a save file with choices on screen stucks the game after answering

Loading a save file with choices on screen stucks tha game after answering. Is that an engine bug or am I just doing things wrong? I haven't tested this there, but you can use an Action UI template to check it yourselves.
  6. FoxySeta

Warning when loading a save file

An alpha's tester of mine got this warning when loading a save file. How can I solve this?
  7. FoxySeta

Using fonts not installed on the user's system

So, I'm using a custom font for my alpha that works just fine on my PC. Still, some of the testers are complaining cuz they only see the default font instead. That's probably because they haven't got my font installed. Should I just upload the font separately and ask every player to install it...
  8. FoxySeta

Testing on web browser error at launch

I've used an empty project, so there shouldn't have been any problems... VNMaker 1.0.1086 MS Edge Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
  9. FoxySeta

How do you make your VN catch people's attention?

So, I've found this thread here very useful when advertising my own project, but I'd also like to get some visual-novel-related suggestions about making people pay attention to your game. That's because I find very difficult to achieve this in a community which is mainly into RPGs. Initially, I...
  10. FoxySeta

Image Map wiewport selection

Is there an easy way to attach an Image Map to the scene viewport? That'd be pretty import for my Side-scolling extension:kaoswt:
  11. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】Money Management

Tutorial topic: how to let the player have a variable amount of money at their disposal Brief description Even if I'm not into tutorials about something an extension/studying documentation could do just fine, I've recieved an offer for doing this, so… here comes nothing. Check this tutorial if...
  12. FoxySeta

VNMaker 【Chapter 1】A Priori

【Recruitment thread】 The length of the story itself won't be excessive, but it will contain elements of deep substance, such as depression and interpersonal relationship (see Setting and Character). Gameplay Finally, the gameplay: each minigame is a simple mathematical game inherent to the...
  13. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】Intimacy System

Tutorial topic: how to manage your characters' closeness to the MC and make that influence the story Brief description Even if I'm not into tutorials about something an extension/studying documentation could do just fine, I've recieved an offer for doing this, so… here comes nothing. Check this...
  14. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】Outfit Selection

Tutorial topic: how to let the player select an outfit (hence the title) Brief description Even if I'm not into tutorials about something an extension/studying documentation could do just fine, I've recieved an offer for doing this, so… here comes nothing. Check this tutorial if you'd like the...
  15. FoxySeta

Javascript 【Foxy's】Side-scrolling Support

Introduction Even if you stuff your visual novel with minigames and branching paths, the player can still consider it kinda "static", if you know what I mean. Letting them move around a bit can solve things, though. Description An extension providing support for a basic side-scrolling view...
  16. FoxySeta

Show animation through variable requires a number

I know I've had difficulties with this stuff some days ago as well, but I still can't figure out something. Why does the animation selector requires a number when using a variable? Looking at the code, one would expect that UIDs are used instead. Thanks again!
  17. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】Character Customization

Tutorial topic: how to let the player customize their character (hence the title) Brief description Even if I'm not into tutorials about something an extension/studying documentation could do just fine, I've recieved an offer for doing this, so… here comes nothing. Check this tutorial if you'd...
  18. FoxySeta

[Solved] 1.0.1086 beta problems after migration

I actually had a backup, so that's not a big deal. Still, I wanted to report this (it's probably about one of the scripts I'm using). It worked fine on 1.0.1085. For now, I'm using 1.0.1077. EDIT: here're my script. Before migration: After migration:
  19. FoxySeta

"Classifieds - Offers" for VN Maker

I noticed that the "Classifieds - Offers" subforum's rules specifically state that you can only post about RPGM/IGM. Is there another place for VN Maker or those rules are simply out of date?
  20. FoxySeta

Play Testing overwrites icon.png

So, I was thinking of changing the icon of the game window (not the one of Game.exe), so I plainly edited icon.png. Every time I try to see the results by play testing, though, icon.png returns to the old version. Should I wait till after creating the game package to edit this kinda things?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02