Search results

1. SrgDark

Making RPG Maker AutoTiles in Pyxel Edit

Thank you for the tutorial, it's going to be exteremely helpful. 
  2. SrgDark

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Those are quite lovely helmets and quite needed for character variety too. Great work!
  3. SrgDark

The Resource WIP thread 2

I hadn't had much time to work on this, but thanks for the feedback. I did some changes, I'd say it is an improvement over the last one. Still learning the way with pixel clusters and colors. Practice makes perfect they say :D
  4. SrgDark

The Resource WIP thread 2

Recently I've grown some interest in pixel art. Sharm mentioned this is the place to come to for feedback, so here I am. 
  5. SrgDark

I had no idea there was one. I guess I overlooked it. Perhaps I'll post the next piece there.

I had no idea there was one. I guess I overlooked it. Perhaps I'll post the next piece there.
  6. SrgDark

Made a seamless grass tile. It came out alright, though not exactly how I envisioned it...

Made a seamless grass tile. It came out alright, though not exactly how I envisioned it. Practice makes perfect though, so one day I'll nail that Tales of Phantasia look of it. :D
  7. SrgDark

Sin's Little bit of Everything

Excellent work, I especially like the trophies and caged animals.
  8. SrgDark

Thank you for the advice, I'll keep it in mind as I go forward. 

Thank you for the advice, I'll keep it in mind as I go forward. 
  9. SrgDark

Tried my hand at pixel art. I'll need a lot of practice to get somewhere good, I think. [ATTACH]

Tried my hand at pixel art. I'll need a lot of practice to get somewhere good, I think.
  10. SrgDark

RPG maker MV character sets from Palxan and Verdibona

That's some excellent work. Thank you for sharing. 
  11. SrgDark

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

This is an excellent plugin that will undoubtably help out a lot of makers. Thank you for all the effort you've put in.
  12. SrgDark

RPG Maker MV Beginner Tutorial Series

Your tutorials have been quite informative and helpful when I started out. Thanks a bunch.
  13. SrgDark

Arc's Super RTP Edit Depot - UPDATED 11/27/15

Your rooftops are great. More rooftops is always great. I shall also have to think real hard if I want to go the extra mile to include a john with every household now.
  14. SrgDark

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Awesome work all around, I love it. Now the towns in the game will look all the more livelier with all the critters.
  15. SrgDark

First RPG game you ever played

First was Breath of Fire IV, 'bout half a year after it was made. Great fun, though I was too young and my english was still developing, so the nuances of the story and various secrets that were hidden behind flowery language flew over my head. I really ought replay it one of these days.
  16. SrgDark

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Congratulations on the new release. As before, the animations are excellent and  very useful.
  17. SrgDark

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

Merry Christmas! Just wanted to stop by and say you've done great work. Once I'm done with my game, your copy is amongst first to get sent.
  18. SrgDark

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Your weapons are great! They'll make a nice change from the basic look.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings