Search results

1. Schade

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Hahaha no. I'm definitely not. Perhaps that makes me wholly unqualified to make that sort of assertion, but I meet people today who're convinced that the world's headed to a hell in a hand basket at a period in time when we've never been more safe. I mean there are certainly many places in the...
  2. Schade

Your Favourite Anime (can be more than one)

I haven't found too many animes that I could get into. I love; Steins;Gate Welcome to the N.H.K. Death Note I guess the common denominator would be that they're more narrative focused, rather than action. If there's something you think might enjoy, please don't hesitate to recommend it to...
  3. Schade

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

The world has actually become a much, much safer place in just the last 50 years. Things simply feel like they're getting worse because of our access to information.
  4. Schade

What is your motivation?

Since I was five years old I've always felt like there was a story in me to tell. I use to go to bed dreaming up the world and how magic would fit into the game. To this day I still have literal dreams about game mechanics and story ideas haha.
  5. Schade

Story of your life - What's your biggest regret?

Ouch, that's gotta hurt!! I sure can relate to this. I'm so sorry to hear that.. I hope you're doing alright. Are you me?? I still wish I kissed that girl back in the 7th grade... Best to not dwell too much on the past. I would try to use it as a reminder to always speak up when it's...
  6. Schade

What game are you currently Playing?

Breath of Fire I Factorio Pokemon Go Final Fantasy IX
  7. Schade

Animations.json

That's odd. I don't know enough to say what could have happened to your project. You could create a new project and then copy the animations from that project.
  8. Schade

Game & Map Screenshots 10

It's certainly a lot better than I can do! I can't tell if it's just the shadows, but something looks off with the upper staircases. Keep it up! :)
  9. Schade

Good artists borrow, great artists steal.

Good artists borrow, great artists steal.
  10. Schade

First RPG game you ever played

11. Schade

This is one of the main reasons I'm excited about the MobileGo platform. Cryptocurrency ftw!

This is one of the main reasons I'm excited about the MobileGo platform. Cryptocurrency ftw!
  12. Schade

Delete?

Stream Greenlight is on it's way out. You can read more about it here - http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/discussions/18446744073709551615/133256758580075301/
  13. Schade

Hi there

Welcome, Alex! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)
  14. Schade

Orange Mapshot

Wow... I'm really smart... :headshake: Thank you, sir! :D
  15. Schade

Orange Mapshot

Hey, thanks for all your work on this plugin! I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me. The screenshots saves in the proper folder, but instead of giving me an image of the whole map, it only takes a picture of the visible portion of the screen. Perhaps a recent...
  16. Schade

Terra Gaia; A Bedtime Saga. (Recruiting)

Greetings fellow Game Makers I'm currently looking to hire a talented Mapper to help me with my project. I am using Rpg Maker MV.   What I need you to be able to do is read the chapters I provide you, and build the maps based on the material in the script. You can obviously reach out to...
  17. Schade

Battle Menu Commands

*Edit*: I'm assuming your using Rpg Maker MV? (as that what's listed as your primary) **Caveat** I understand what you're trying to do, but I've only started dabbling with Javascript last week so I probably won't be much help.  Inside rpg_windows.js, starting on line 2046 you'll find this...
  18. Schade

displaying a string in an object

Ahh, I knew it must be something simple. Thank you very much! 
  19. Schade

Yes, my mistake. That was just a typo from me typing this out at school.
  20. Schade

I'm trying to display the contents of 'name' in this Object through a function; Locations[1]= {name: "Castle", characters: [], maxCharacters: 8}; var swapActorLocation = function(actorId, locationId) { if (locationId == 1 && Locations[1].maxCharacters == Locations[1].characters.length) {...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings