Search results

1. Sowhart

Window Tone (Yanfly Options Core)

As far as I'm aware, this is the only plugin I have that adds in a window tone option / ability to change it. I've tried looking through the parameters of the plugin itself via the plugin manager but it doesn't seem to have a window tone parameter from what I can see, unless I'm blind. Edit...
  2. Sowhart

Window Tone (Yanfly Options Core)

This was something I kind of overlooked for a while but now have wanted to figure out what the problem is mostly due to the window tone not completely fitting for the tone of a project I'm working on. Pretty much every time the game is loaded up by default the Window Tone settings are set to...
  3. Sowhart

(MV) Looking for a Certain Battleback

For some reason I never got notified of other messages in this thread. I didn't quite think of trying to use the RTP textures to make the battleback but these examples look really good and pretty much what I was looking for. :)
  4. Sowhart

Yanfly Animated SV Enemies - Facing Backwards

It took me a bit of plugin trial and error to find out what was causing it but for me it seems to happen whenever I am using Moghunter's Battler Motion plugin. I guess Yanfly's animated sv_enemies plugin has some issues with it though I don't really want to get rid of either plugins as a project...
  5. Sowhart

I see, I'll edit that just in case. I've always ran into issues on other sites when just posting an image directly onto a forum thread so it's just natural to me to post it on an image hosting site etc.
  6. Sowhart

Yanfly Animated SV Enemies - Facing Backwards

Sorry if this could be considered necroposting but I ran into this issue as well and while I figured out what plugin was causing this for me. (Was also a Moghunter plugin) I was wondering if you did anything specific to fix the issue if you did anything? Since running into the problem I've since...
  7. Sowhart

Hey all! So I'm having a bit of trouble finding usable resources for a specific battleback that I would like to use for a big boss fight in a game project. What I basically have in mind is the battleback itself being at the edge of a cliff side in the middle, the left side being the sky where a...
  8. Sowhart

Character Event Freezing In Stepping Animation

Surprised I didn't think of just switching to a different sprite during the event. That seemed to fix the problem completely. :)
  9. Sowhart

Character Event Freezing In Stepping Animation

I feel like I'm probably just a bit of an idiot and imagine the solution to this is quite simple. So I've basically got an event going and during it a character changes image and moves a bit. When they stop they go into the stepping animation and stop like that whereas I'd like them to be just...
  10. Sowhart

Actors appearing in battles

I've noticed that with the standard battle system, (without any or much plugin use) when creating a battle event where an actor is added, they slide onto the screen when they are added. Though after I started using Yanfly core engine & Battle core etc. I've noticed that actors just appear out of...
  11. Sowhart

RPG Maker MV - State Element Effects

I've been working on some state effects and I've hit a bit of a snag with making them work correctly. I'm trying to make a state where thunder based attacks deal more damage to an opponent if said state is currently applied to the enemy and another state I'm trying to get working correctly is...
  12. Sowhart

MV sv tall template

This is perfect for what I'd like to make. :) Will be keeping my eye out for any updates for the clothing. 
  13. Sowhart

Lynvia's Graphics Stop - Tall Sprite and Dragon Generator Parts etc

The generator is really cool and the Tall Walk Sprites work like a charm. Definitely will be using it a lot more for creating characters. Since there is the support for the Tall Walk Sprites already, do you know think it would be possible for the generator to work with these Tall Battler...
  14. Sowhart

Tall SVActor Battler Sprites?

Yes, That is perfect! Thanks. :)
  15. Sowhart

Tall SVActor Battler Sprites?

Hello.  Lately I've been working on a short game that has a kinda of different feel. Though with the way I want to make the game I feel like the default actor battlers won't fit with what I'd like to make. I'd like to be able to the characters to be taller and I already know about some tall...
  16. Sowhart

[MV] Game crash when using items

Ah, I think I've figured out the issue. Some of my items had 0% Variance which I think was the problem since changing that fixed the issue.  Thanks for the help though. :)
  17. Sowhart

I couldn't find what was wrong with the plugins I was using but I've just noticed that the error still happens after turning off all my plugins as well. So I'm unsure on if it is a problem caused by plugins or if it is something else. Error log without the plugins: TypeError: Failed to...
  18. Sowhart

Hello. So I've ran into a problem with a game I'm making and i have no idea what has caused this issue to happen. The issue being that whenever I use an item in battle, the game just crashes.  Here's the error message I get: https://gyazo.com/1b05c0f856a2fc64c26b2e284ee4524d Here is also...
  19. Sowhart

RPGMMV - Actor's Max Level Issue

The full path to the project is: D:\RPGMV\Games\Project1 (I like having it all on a second drive since my C: drive doesn't have a lot of space compared to my D: drive.) I'm using standalone 1.3.1 and I don't seem to have any sort of cloud service, backup or antivirus that might have...
  20. Sowhart

RPGMMV - Actor's Max Level Issue

So I've been working on a small RPG game for a while now and because it is a short game, I don't want the main character to be able to reach level 99 due to the length of the game. I'd like to be able to set the actors max level to be 20. However I'm having an issue achieving this. I go into...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sark1017