Search results

1. gif

[SOLVED] RPG MAKER MZ inaccessible

I have figure it out : Method 4 here :https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-cant-maximize-programs-from-taskbar/#Method_1_Select_Computer_Only_Screen " Try holding Windows Key + Shift and then press left arrow key 2 or 3 times, if this doesn’t work then try again with the right arrow key...
  2. gif

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Yeah sorry, just did that :). Thanks !
  3. gif

[SOLVED] RPG MAKER MZ inaccessible

Hello friends, My RMMZ editor has frozen tonight ago so I've shut it down. Now it's impossible to run it again, I'm getting the RPG MAKER MZ splash-art then this (see attachment). Impossible to get to the window :(. My project seems to be fine (works on a friend's pc). I don't have plugins...
  4. gif

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Hello friends, My RMMZ editor has frozen tonight ago so I've shut it down. Now it's impossible to run it again, I'm getting the RPG MAKER MZ splash-art then this (see attachment). Impossible to get to the window :(. Maybe my project is corrupted (I don't have plugins, just the chara generator...
  5. gif

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

@Jenova : I guess so (if boought through Steam at least). My RMMV copy is in my Steam inventory, so I can send it to someone else through a Steam gift :).
  6. gif

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Regarding the "workaround" : "Photofiltre" can do something close to that (with its automatisation option) : select a folder, apply a transformation of each picture located inside and save them somewhere else. I do that for MV because my tiles are 16x16. Ps : sorry the link is in French but the...
  7. gif

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Regarding Effekseer usage : I didnt found how to use transparent .png sprite without choosing "additive" blendmode. Anyone ? My sprite has a transparent background but it's not taking into account in Effekseer by default. Thanks :) !
  8. gif

@JosephSeraph Impressive :D ! I'll give it a try. If I'm not mistaken, the effekseer file imported in MZ is the project file (*.efkefc extension was *.efkproj in previous version of Effekseer). The *.efkproj was an xml file : it only kept track of the relative texture file path (not texture...
  9. gif

I also like to make pixel art animation for my low res project :( Can effekseer do that ? I don't know this tool yet. Thanks !
  10. gif

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

@Vanilla Cheesecake thanks !
  11. gif

I'm guessing we're going to get more info this thursday ? :)
  12. gif

@V_Aero : thanks for the clarification :) ! Can't wait to try it then :) ! Do we know if the input file(s) size will be a bit more flexible than the 192x192 pix per frame, 5 frame per row ? Thanks !
  13. gif

As a French native, I have literally no idea what a burger menu is lol. Edit : thanks !
  14. gif

Hello, I hope the animation system will be powerful in MZ, but it doesnt look like a real particle system UI (I saw people talking about particle here). Right now, I use a third party tool to make animations (pixel fx designer) for a little MV project. That's the best option I found. The only...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcevr