Search results

1. Sowhart

Window Tone (Yanfly Options Core)

This was something I kind of overlooked for a while but now have wanted to figure out what the problem is mostly due to the window tone not completely fitting for the tone of a project I'm working on. Pretty much every time the game is loaded up by default the Window Tone settings are set to...
  2. Sowhart

(MV) Looking for a Certain Battleback

Hey all! So I'm having a bit of trouble finding usable resources for a specific battleback that I would like to use for a big boss fight in a game project. What I basically have in mind is the battleback itself being at the edge of a cliff side in the middle, the left side being the sky where a...
  3. Sowhart

Character Event Freezing In Stepping Animation

I feel like I'm probably just a bit of an idiot and imagine the solution to this is quite simple. So I've basically got an event going and during it a character changes image and moves a bit. When they stop they go into the stepping animation and stop like that whereas I'd like them to be just...
  4. Sowhart

Actors appearing in battles

I've noticed that with the standard battle system, (without any or much plugin use) when creating a battle event where an actor is added, they slide onto the screen when they are added. Though after I started using Yanfly core engine & Battle core etc. I've noticed that actors just appear out of...
  5. Sowhart

RPG Maker MV - State Element Effects

I've been working on some state effects and I've hit a bit of a snag with making them work correctly. I'm trying to make a state where thunder based attacks deal more damage to an opponent if said state is currently applied to the enemy and another state I'm trying to get working correctly is...
  6. Sowhart

Tall SVActor Battler Sprites?

Hello.  Lately I've been working on a short game that has a kinda of different feel. Though with the way I want to make the game I feel like the default actor battlers won't fit with what I'd like to make. I'd like to be able to the characters to be taller and I already know about some tall...
  7. Sowhart

[MV] Game crash when using items

Hello. So I've ran into a problem with a game I'm making and i have no idea what has caused this issue to happen. The issue being that whenever I use an item in battle, the game just crashes.  Here's the error message I get: https://gyazo.com/1b05c0f856a2fc64c26b2e284ee4524d Here is also...
  8. Sowhart

RPGMMV - Actor's Max Level Issue

So I've been working on a small RPG game for a while now and because it is a short game, I don't want the main character to be able to reach level 99 due to the length of the game. I'd like to be able to set the actors max level to be 20. However I'm having an issue achieving this. I go into...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcevr