Search results

1. Dread_Nyanak

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

@Fyoha You could probably add fall damage through a parallel process common event that checks $gamePlayer.z and $gamePlayer.mv3d_sprite.falling. If the player is falling, compare the current z with the previous z to find the distance fallen since the last frame, then add it into a fall...
  2. Dread_Nyanak

Actually I don't think those commands work any more. I actually forgot about those. I'll have to re-implement them. I'll work on an update real quick. Update 0.4.4.4: New plugin commands: mv3d allowRotation <true/false> mv3d allowPitch <true/false> mv3d lockCamera <true/false> Old commands...
  3. Dread_Nyanak

@KaYsEr You can definitely enable and disable 3D in the map tag. That's they way I've recommended people do it since I added the feature. <mv3d> enable() disable() </mv3d> The plugin command messing things up when used in autorun events is definitely a bug though. @Parallax Panda The parallax...
  4. Dread_Nyanak

@BreakerZero Actually it seems like events are broken in general on 2D maps. The modded functions were being called instead of the original ones. Should be fixed now. @Fyoha In the new update ascent/descent speed is the same as the gravity, so you can change the speed the airship moves up and...
  5. Dread_Nyanak

@Parallax Panda The sides of the slopes are defined the same way as any other tile, with side(). And you don't need to use B+ tiles, A tile slopes can also have elevation, but the cliff side will use the same texture as the side of the slope. If you want it to use a different side texture then...
  6. Dread_Nyanak

The reason your stacked staircase doesn't work without the proper stair threshold is because I have changed how the platform finder works. If stair thresh is < the character's height, it will find platforms with z < the top of the character's head. Otherwise it will find platforms with z <= the...
  7. Dread_Nyanak

Update 0.4.4 Altered platform finding function to be less buggy Platform finder is called less often on maps with 3d disabled, 3d map is no longer constructed and update functions for 3d objects are no longer called. fixed bug that prevented fringe tiles with zero height from being walkable...
  8. Dread_Nyanak

@CoopNinjask It looks really good. Though if i might make a suggestion the shadows look a little too dark. You can adjust the ambient light to make them a bit lighter during day. @palatkorn Create a new plugin loaded after MV3D with this stuff in it. (function(){ const...
  9. Dread_Nyanak

@CoopNinjask With plugin command mv3d fog color #ff0000 5 The 5 is the amount of seconds it takes for the color to change. You can also change the fog distance with mv3d fog dist <near> <far> <t> Where <near> is the distance the fog starts and <far> is the distance the fog finishes. <t> is...
  10. Dread_Nyanak

This isn't happening on my end. I created an event with cross shape and collide 0.5, and it works as intended. I can't climb it. I also created two cross shape events next to each other and put one at height 0.5. Same thing, can't climb it as intended. The only shape with a different default...
  11. Dread_Nyanak

Update 0.4.3: disable() works without parameters again Screen shake now shakes the camera instead of the screen object, eliminating black borders. Fixed negative fringe problem. Using a negative fringe won't cause tiles to be culled. Cancelled the space program. I've fixed the problem with...
  12. Dread_Nyanak

@Waterguy Regular tiles the whole tile is rotated. Autotiles just the slope.
  13. Dread_Nyanak

@seaotter Here's all the old versions. https://github.com/Dread-chan/MV3D/commits/master Click <> to browse the repository at that point in time. @LeeRyuto You draw a line on the side of the tile you want the slope to face. I have a few examples on the slope test map. One thing to note is...
  14. Dread_Nyanak

@Raphael Lourenço It will be fixed in the next version. <mv3d>disable(true)</mv3d> should work in the meantime. @seaotter I don't know what you mean. Animations are working fine. Version 0.3.10 can be downloaded here though...
  15. Dread_Nyanak

@glaphen Each event occupies only one tile, even if it looks larger. You'll probably need to break your platform into multiple events. When I add support for QMovement it will probably be possible, because that plugin lets you set up collision boxes for events. Right now I still have to fix a...
  16. Dread_Nyanak

The main thing I've changed is the behavior of fringe tiles. Also cross tiles you want to walk through need to be star now instead of circle (this change was made to keep the passage rules more consistent). Unless you're doing something unusual with the configuration you probably won't have to...
  17. Dread_Nyanak

Update 0.4.2.2: Layering Dist removed for not-flat events and for sprite events depending on camera angle. collide(false) will disable collision with other characters. collide(0) combined with platform(false) will disable collision with other characters. fixed trigger() configuration function so...
  18. Dread_Nyanak

@Parallax Panda The floating chest is probably caused by the Layering Distance. without it flat shape events and sprite shape events with camera facing down will cause z-fighting issues with the floor, and also get covered up by upper layer tiles. However, flat and sprite events are probably...
  19. Dread_Nyanak

@glaphen There does seem to be a problem where you can't climb on top of objects with collision height equal to the stair thresh. I'll fix that. event 40 has a collision height of 1, so the difference between the top of event 40 and event 39 is just 0.6 not 1.6. The problem with events with...
  20. Dread_Nyanak

@Grunwave I can't remember if it works on 1.5.2 or not. It definitely works on 1.6.2 though. Update 0.4.2: "Below Character" events no longer flat by default, but they do have flat collision. Fixed big Stair Threshold with tall events.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin