Search results

1. alaky

Change event z-index to be above the parallax?

I've been using ESTRIOLE's snipet to define some characters above overlays, but the "window tint" will not affect the events with the zmod comment added on them. I would like to know if it is possible to still keep them above overlays and yet be affected by the window tint (I use galv layer...
  2. alaky

Use MogHunter's Battleback_Ex in Galv's Actor Mini Duel

Oh thanks Sixth! Appreciate the answer! Do you know someone that can edit Galv's script to do this? Truth to be told, all I want is to add the wave effect to the battlebacks.
  3. alaky

Sorry for being a necromancer, but I'm still looking for someone to help me with this. I'm willing to pay for a scripter to help me with this, so if someone is interested, please feel free to talk with me. Thanks again!
  4. alaky

Hello there guys!  I'm using Moghunter's BattleBack Ex and Galv's Actor Duel Mini Game. In normal battles the script add new layers of battlebacks with some effects, yet it doesnt work in the Duel. I think its a viewport related thing thats is causing this, since i've added a new layer of...
  5. alaky

Port of Galv's Actors Duel Mini Game

Hello there guys, my current project on VX Ace uses this awesome script. I would like to see this on MV as well so.  To put it simple, this script allows you to set a "fighting game" inside RPG maker. Bellow is the script in pastebin for easy acess, and further bellow is the link for Galv's...
  6. alaky

Request Simple Visual Novel / Galge Character Bust for Yanfly Message Core

Exactly what I need, hope this gets done!
  7. alaky

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

I've made some tests, and decide to go with your script for the entire game, it will take me some time adding the new comments but no problem at all. My only problem, is when using Mog Animated Title (Rin's title) http://pastebin.com/c6z0665S In the title, it does not select the...
  8. alaky

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Hello there Shaz, is it possible to use only the mouse movement that you written in this script? To put it simple, I would like to disable clicks, but keep the movment. Since I use Falcão Mouse Script but it doesnt seem to work with Mog Scene A Screen, and yours work fine with mog, but its not...
  9. alaky

Super Simple Mouse Script and MOG - Rin Title Screen

Could you please share the snippet fix ?
  10. alaky

Mog Animated Title and Mog Scene A - Mouse Issues

Hey there guys, i ran into a complicated problem.   Im' using Falcão Mouse System Buttons 2.5 in my game.. http://pastebin.com/qnau2hDg And it works perfectly, except when:     1 - In Mog Animated Title(Rin's) http://pastebin.com/c6z0665S   When the title starts the mouse appears but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin