Search results

1. Exp Devourer

Customizing Command Windows

Thanks for the replies, I'll check those out. I would have answered sooner but I suffer from Divinci Syndrome, try to do too many projects at once and rarely finish anything! Lol...at any rate I will check those out and see if any fits what I'm trying to do. Basically what I was going for is the...
  2. Exp Devourer

Customizing Command Windows

Hello and I will say this before anything else. As this has happened to me three times now. I made an effort to put this post like the last two in the area I believed it was meant to go. So if this is in the wrong place, do not assume its out of defiance or ignorance, more so out of confusion...
  3. Exp Devourer

Changing Title Screen Font ??

Well the way I did it was to open a blank project in Paint, draw what I wanted. Downloaded some plugins with the fonts I wanted, and used the Text tool in Paint to write the name of the title on it. Then in the RPG Maker, I'm using VX Ace by the way, so it may be different if your using another...
  4. Exp Devourer

RPG VX Ace Script...Help!

Hello, I'm new to these forums more or less, and heh as you can tell by the title I am in dire need of assistance. I can handle the majority of the game functions in this creation tool, but when it comes to scripting in this game, or any other I am at an utter loss. What I am currently working...
  5. Exp Devourer

Delete this post

Going to look around for a solution on the forums, if that doesn't work then the net.
  6. Exp Devourer

Don't know why I can't walk during playtesting

Ughh! Thank you, I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why mine was doing the same thing. Tried everything from changing tiles, to removing events. At least that is working now.
  7. Exp Devourer

Event and Text quandary

Hello, I am new to these forums, and I didn't know where to post this. I have been working on a private fun little experiment of a game for about a month or so now. For the most part its comin  together nicely. However, oyi does this game do some strange things at times! Case in point, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naga23