Search results

1. FeralGames

Fallout 4

Ah, my game finally finished unpacking on Steam. Bye bye world. 
  2. FeralGames

Jack's Generator Additions

Thank you. Making a city based game, and the lack of black hairstyles was a little bit of an annoyance. 
  3. FeralGames

Fallout 4

There is no question. YOU WIN!  Also, how? I so want this.
  4. FeralGames

Fallout 4

Don't hate me for this. lol http://fo4countdown.com/
  5. FeralGames

Fallout 4

I have no idea how I will manage until this comes out. I eed to work on my game more before it does. Once it comes out I will disappear from this world unless there are launch issues. 
  6. FeralGames

Thalzon's MV Battlers

I honestly think it'd feel bad killing any of these. They're strangely adorable to me. 
  7. FeralGames

The VX Ace Nostalgia Pit!(RTP CONTENT DONE FOR NOW)

You're not wrong. I love how Waifu works too. I've been using it on a bunch of things for my game. 
  8. FeralGames

Disabled Choice Conditions

Is it possible to color code the choices? Say if using MessageCore?
  9. FeralGames

DBDragoner's Edits 12/05

Good job on these, they are really well done. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55