Search results

1. Xamusel

TileRenderer seems to be buggy?

So, in my current project, I decided to see about using Yanfly's GridFreeDoodads plugin for most of my mapping needs. Unfortunately, however, it seems like I keep on consistently messing up somehow due to some of the code. See, I started this project before Version 1.3.0 came out, I think. Of...
  2. Xamusel

Hime's PreTitleEvents plugin in need of update?

So, I don't really recall when the plugin last updated, but I was using it in a project of mine as of earlier today when I noticed that it wouldn't work. I checked to see if the plugin was turned off, first, only to find it wasn't. That's what made me confused and wondering if I needed to find...
  3. Xamusel

Hello, new here...

Okay, because I'm not sure of the standard procedure for this site in regards to introductions, I'll do this in a manner that I find appropriate. Name: Xamusel Hobbies: Writing and Gaming (as well as Game Developing) Likes: Numerous things, but one of which is when readers and/or players...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax