Search results

1. MechPen

Follower Distance

Follower Space ver 1.1 by me, MechPen Here's a quick and easy plugin to change how many tiles the party members follow behind the leader. You might need this if your character sprites are wider or longer than 1 tile. Make that pony RPG! Feature - Change the distance that party members...
  2. MechPen

RPG Sprite Stitcher

There was this neat little program I found on Github that could join images together in rows and columns, exactly how RPG Maker character are laid out. But it lacked the ability to rearrange frames and would scale any image that didn't match the frame size. Luckily, this program is open source...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax