Search results

1. EmptyHrGlass

Tilesets Malfunction

Hello RPG Forums, my issue is that I am having an issue with a self-made tileset. I want to have a bloody battlefield area of the map, but the blood splatters that I created in Photoshop, while they look great finished, when I use them in MV, the transparency on the edges don't lay on top of...
  2. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

thank you for your help, i couldn't figure it out even with all the help so I just remade at a different size. this is just a test game for me to learn the system anyway, so it's all good. MIGHT publish after, but maybe not. thanks again.
  3. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

I can't seem to get this to work when using parallel.  I've tried everything i can think of, tried what I've read (at least the way I understand what I've read) but parallel just instantly transfers to the next map no matter where it's placed and it's correlation to the actor.
  4. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

Ok yes, that worked great!  Thank you, now I'm only having one more problem. When I set things to parallel, and I've had this issue before when using parallel, it starts automatically like the autorun feature, even if I'm not on the same line as the even square on either axis.
  5. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

Because I was testing things out and hoping it worked. 
  6. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

Can you submit a screenshot? I understand what you're saying, but I can't figure out how to do it.
  7. EmptyHrGlass

Map Transistion

I'm trying to make it so that I can move from one map to another by walking to the edge of any map side, while only using one event square.  I've read a forum page from another site how to do it but it just doesn't seem to be working for me.  This is what I understood from what I found...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax