Search results

1. Unique character advancement

I was hoping to use a custom graphical overlay for it like have anot entire section of menus dedicated to it. Here's a link to screenshot of chrono cross and the spell equip...
  2. Unique character advancement

Alright thank you for the quick reply. Those are deffinetly the right concept I'll play around with them and see if I like the result. If anyone has a suggestion to make where the Equipable spells work like items (again referencing chrono cross) please let me know.
  3. Unique character advancement

Not sure if there's a similar topic or even this exact one somewhere else but if it is I couldn't find it. Anyway I'm trying to add in a system that moves away from standard leveling to gain skills. If anyone has ever played chrono cross I want to do something like that. Where to use a skill it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax