Search results

1. Jihanger

How do I make an attack have the chance of triggering a State?

This will help with somethings else, thank you! Tested it out, instead of making a different If clause for each random number, I put the "Control Variables [Hyped Up] = 0 " on the Else clause, I think this works out, no loops happened, except 1/3 was too much because it triggered up to 4...
  2. Jihanger

How do I make an attack have the chance of triggering a State?

I'm wondering if it's possible to do what I have in mind. I have the Thunder Weapon from the standard spells apply Thunder Force, which adds elemental thunder damage. I want that while Thunder Force is active, the player has a chance of getting another State called "Hyped Up" when he attacks...
  3. Jihanger

RMVXA Port Traventor

Seems hella interesting! I downloaded it and will play it soon. Will edit this comment when I do. Edit: I love it so far, haven't played a lot of it yet, but from what I've played it's very solid! Seems very original from what I can tell. Will check out your other games when I'm done with this one.
  4. Jihanger

RMMV DEMO AVAILABLE | THRONE | Dark Fantasy RPG

Really liked the art! When you say hand drawn do you mean digitally or on paper? Loved the concept of "the end is nigh" and the day cycles. Can't wait for the demo!
  5. Jihanger

RMVXA Divinity (demo available) *Contains religion/spirituality*

Thanks a lot for playing it! You made cheer with joy hehe. -The acoustic guitar is a friend of mine, I don't play nearly as good as him. He's helping me out with the acoustic guitar. Another friend of mine is going to help with some orchestra and piano as well, he's also a great musician. -I...
  6. Jihanger

RMVXA A Royal Pain: Fantasy RPG

It was at the beginning, second floor of the castle I think. Richard's sister left the party, you talk to a woman and the dialogue goes as if she's still in the party.
  7. Jihanger

RMVXA Divinity (demo available) *Contains religion/spirituality*

DIVINITY SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK IF YOU PLAYED MY DEMO TO THE END CREDITS:
  8. Jihanger

I'm writing this as I'm playing your game. You need to use the tools provided with rpg maker more, like text timing, different soundtracks for when indoors, variables (one thing i noted you could have added was a different dialogue with Richard, his sister wasn't in the party and she still...
  9. Jihanger

I will download your game today and play throughout the week. I'll let you know here when I'm done playing it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax