Search results

1. Ganelan

RMMV Battle Sprite auto-position help

I wanted to use this plugin to create great enemies that would even appear on screen. But with the editor it has a low resolution and does not fit as I want. I saw this plugin and I think it is what I need. But I don't know what I did wrong, because it doesn't work. Is there any way to...
  2. Ganelan

RMMV Remove VIT, PM and TP from the Skills menu

Yes, is the yanfly plugin, my bad. And it works! Thank you! You're the best!
  3. Ganelan

I have deduced it, but with the skill core I don't see how to eliminate that part.
  4. Ganelan

Hello, it probably sounds weird, but I would like the status of the character (VIT, PM and TP) not to be shown in the skills menu. Is it possible to do that? Thank you very much.
  5. Ganelan

Quick Time Events (R2 26/11)

Hello! I have been looking for a plugin like this for a long time! Everything is fine, but I don't know how to get a switch to go on when doing a sequence right. I am a novice in this and surely I have overlooked something, but I don't know how to do it. Is it possible or with this plugin can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax