Search results

1. [XP] HoT DoT Issues

i have this script called HoT DoT (A.K.A. Heal over Time Damage over Time (and i think what thats stand for)) #============================================================================== # HoT DoT # Author: Shdwlink1993 # Version: 1.04 # Type: Poison Control # # Editted by KK20...
  2. [XP] ATB Bars Connection

i have the XRXS ATB Script - Overhauled by Heretic but i don't know how i connect the ATB Script with the HP/SP/ATB/LB Bars Script... here is the ATB part of the script. #========================================================================= # * Draw Actor ATG # actor : Actor...
  3. [XP] Skill Callouts

is there any way to make skills do callouts? here is the example: Alterative Version: either one of these will do. this was introduced since VX, can anyone recreate this in XP?
  4. [XP] Enemy HP Bars

i found this script on the internet called: Enemy HP Bars (i changed it a little to make it good in my game) class Window_EnemyHP < Window_Base def initialize super(0, 0, 640, 480) self.contents = Bitmap.new(width - 32, height - 32) self.opacity = 0 @old_hp = [] refresh...
  5. [XP] Cut-In Improvements

i found this script called Critical Animations made by MobiusXVI #=============================================================================== # Mobius' Critical Animations # Author: Mobius XVI # Version: 1.0 # Date: 3 JAN 2019...
  6. [XP] Double Slap Problem

with the multi hits script from Tons of Add-ons and slighty modified it in my game i thought to my self... should i rebalance the attack Double Slap? or should i leave it ridiculously broken as it is? if you don't know about what im talking about, well... in Pokemon: Double Slap is a move that...
  7. [XP] state counts down at the starting turn and cancelling out other states

i just wish that the state turn count decreases at the start of the actor's and enemy's turn instead of the end of the turn and also i want states to cancel out other states for example: if the enemy has the ATK Up state and the actor cast a skill that inflicts ATK Down the two states cancels...
  8. [XP] states that inflicts another state

i want a script that a state will inflict another state after the first state has been removed. for example: Actor #1 is inflicted with [Fury] for 3 turns when [Fury] effect is gone after 3 turns, inflict [Tired] Actor #1 will became [Tired] when his [Fury] state is gone i seen scripts like...
  9. [XP] seeing the damage affinities

i just need to figure out how to see effectiveness of an attack that effective or not Examples: If the enemy is weak to Fire: WEAK [150] = (B)/[200] = (A) If the enemy is neutral to Fire: [100] = (C) If the enemy is resistant to Fire: RESIST [50] = (D) If the enemy is null to Fire: BLOCK = (E)...
  10. [XP] Map Problems

so i have been testing my game, and uhh... HOW??? i just put the usual tiles on the usual 1/2/3 layers and this happens. any ideas on how to prevent this???
  11. RMXP Litten's Adventure [DEMO]

My first ever RPG Maker Game! Here is the title. It's not great but it's a start. SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS PARTY MEMBERS [DEMO ONLY] SOME MADE UP LORE DOWNLOAD LINK [/SPOILER]
  12. RMXP Litten's Adventure (My First Game)

i have been working on my very first game, it's called Litten's Adventure a game that i made where (My) Litten wanted an adventure of his own since Ash has left Alola. here is the litten plushie i have, where we watch some pokemon anime together (english dub btw) now he's feeling a bit...
  13. [XP] Demi Skills Script problem

i have the Demi Skills Script from Tons of Add-ons, and when i have a skill that assigned with an element and as a demi skill and when the enemy has an element that blocks (or absorb) from a specific element, the demi skill script bypasses it example: i used a Dark element demi skill and the...
  14. [XP] pop-up messages in battle

there is a thing in VX (Ace) and MV that there are messages that pop-up during in battle for example: [ALLY]'s Attack Up! [ENEMY]'s Defense Down! [ALLY]'s Speed Reverted! i just wish there is a script like that for XP.
  15. [XP] changing the colors of the HP/SP bars script

i have this script about adding HP/SP/EXP bars #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Blizz-Art Gradient Styler with HP/SP/EXP bars by Blizzard # Version: 4.51b # Type: Game Playability Improvement # Date v4.0: 13.11.2006 # Date v4.11: 12.1.2007 # Date...
  16. [XP] giving the allies AI commands

i want my allies to give actions of their own, like in Persona 5 examples: * Act Freely Makes the AI do random actions * Full Assault Makes the AI attack relentlessly with strong attacks * Heal/Support Makes the AI do healing/support skills more frequently to help their team *...
  17. Multi-Hit script activates animation mulitple times per hit

i have this script for multi hits #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Multi-Hit by Blizzard # Version: 1.51b # Type: Weapon/Skill/Enemy Enhancement # Date: 12.8.2007 # Date 1.3b: 23.2.2008 # Date 1.4b: 23.7.2008 # Date 1.5b: 19.10.2008 # Date 1.51b...
  18. Different Difficulties problem

i have this script called Different Difficulties for Tons of Add-ons #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Different Difficulties by Blizzard # Version: 1.3b # Date: 24.3.2007 # Date v1.1b: 27.3.2008 # Date v1.2b: 18.4.2008 # Date v1.3b: 22.4.2008...
  19. state icons in battle

i have this script for changing the states from names to icons #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Window_Base.draw_actor_state Modification #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Draw State # actor ...
  20. [RMXP] adding more battle commands

i've been wondering to myself how can i add more battle commands i just have Fight & Escape (and Auto if you include the SG Auto-Battle script made by sandgolem) i just want to add a 4th selection into the battle commands.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax