Search results

1. thekingohearts

Translating a script from Ace to MV

Thanks bgillisp that did it for me
  2. thekingohearts

Is it possible to create a conditional branch to detect if  this control variable Control Variables > Game Data > Enemy #'s > HP is lower than the Max HP of an enemy.  Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Shaz
  3. thekingohearts

i officially have mv! any tips & tricks ?

Alright I recommend yourself a scope of what you want to do first Find out YOUR strengths as a designer and weaknesses.  You can create great experiences with this software I recommend checking this out to start. Watch tutorials and get familiar with the program its very...
  4. thekingohearts

$gameTroop.members()[1].hp() < $gameVariables[3] Where 1 is the number of the enemy in the troop and 3 is the variable where you stored the hp. I want to store enemy health hp into a variable so later I can activate an event that will only happen if the enemy has not taken damage...
  5. thekingohearts

Battle Event, activate when doing no damage

Wait never mind I forgot I changed the state in the Conditional branch from  State-Guard To In the party, program still doesn't detect when I guard to activate a battle event
  6. thekingohearts

I FOUND THE ANSWER! I changed Span from BATTLE to MOMENT
  7. thekingohearts

In this simple example I just want the game to detect that someone is guarding But that text doesn't activate when I go to Battle Test... and only select guard 
  8. thekingohearts

The idea is: this you are fighting 2 slimes guarding and not doing damage allows the slimes to give text speeches. How do I do that? When I try to do a conditional branch that activates if  my character guards the event does NOT activate. Scripts I'm  using in this order...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax