Search results

1. Is it posible to continue a save in different game

I was thinking of doing a series of games based on the same plot since if I put it into one, it would be huge. Is it possible to transfer data from one game to another? Like if they play game 1, the  can transfer data to keep some times and maybe levels in the second one. Otherwise they'd...
  2. How do you make tint screen stop?

I'm trying to make an event where a monster shows up to scare the player and for the most part I've got it down but I can't get tint screen to stop when I want it to. After the screen fades and everything is done it just stays tinted. I'm sure I probably haven't set it up properly since I'm...
  3. can someone help me fix this script

I'm having a bit of a dilemna right now because I can't figure out how to fix this script. Found a tutorial and so far everything works but Ican't fight. The minute my character hits something the error message shows up and it just stops the test. I tried battling earlier and it worked fine...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax