Search results

1. Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

The face recolor shapes. How to get it to work. If I just make it a face shape, it doesn't (just makes a weird blackface, like in old movies).
  2. Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

In the Steam folder in the Steam App and Common subfolders I think.
  3. Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

Thanks for your work man. It's awesome!
  4. Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

Since you're taking requests: Any chance you could make demon horns and tail for the generator? Doesn't need to be gender specific or anything, just annoyed me that the generator has wings but no horns, nor a suitable tail for demon characters. No hurry though. And of course you'd be credited.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55