Search results

1. snow91

Moving Forward - New Animations!

OMG this is the best! I was sooo hoping to get some attacking/casting animations! Thats fierce!
  2. snow91

Mythos: Reawakening

Awesome work! Can't wait to get hands on ur new created stuff! :)
  3. snow91

Map dissapears after pressing windows or opening the menu

It's weird, somehow it helped after i wasn't using the first Picture. Instead I choose the 3rd, now it's working. But thank you for your time :) [Solved]
  4. snow91

Map dissapears after pressing windows or opening the menu

Hey Guys! I am having some issues. Everything works fine with the parallax map until i open up the ingame menu, or i minimize the game window. It starts only showing the above_characters on the right place. The below_characters are weirdly on the screen. I am using: - Bind Picture to Map ...
  5. snow91

Yanfly Skill Learning System [Item Requirement)

Thank you very much and sorry^^* Hey Tiamat, thank you for responding^^ I try to avoid the switches bc i have many actors to be choosen from. The item itself will not be consumed. My goal is to show the skill in the learning section once you earned that item. Unfortunaly that Script Call in...
  6. snow91

Yanfly Skill Learning System [Item Requirement)

Hello :) I am having some issues with setting up the skills to only apear if the party has a certain item in the inventory. I guess it has something to do with the custom code: But just cannot figure it out how it works. Anyone some ideas? :D
  7. snow91

Character Animation Sheet

It worked! Thank you :)
  8. snow91

Wouldn't that only be if i'd be using the diagonal plugin? He has a seperate one.
  9. snow91

Hey Guys, I am having some troubles getting the animations correct with my character using the Galv's Plugins. It somehow isn't the right proportion. I dont ne ed the "jump" animation, so i left it blanc....any solution? The Frames each are 64x64 , 8 Idle Position, 8 Walking Positions, 8...
  10. snow91

Fuffydud's MV Decor, Wall Art, etc.

OMG! That's amazing! Love it! Always looking around for some nice deco. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
  11. snow91

Gabrelik's MV Stuff (New Halloween Battler)

@Gabrelik Oh wow awesome! Thank you very much :)
  12. snow91

Gabrelik's MV Stuff (New Halloween Battler)

I think it looks great! The only thing which comes into my mind is the perfect rounded shadow. But still really like it!
  13. snow91

Fantasy world building: Aesthetic vs Scientific

I really love to expand my world. I am always writting stuff down. I think it's important for the story to somehow teach the players why certain things are like they are. But on the other hand there's nothing more annoying if you are forced to learn EVERYTHING. In my opinion, there should...
  14. snow91

Deleted Switch Names

@Shaz Well no i am far from using the limit. I guess it must somehow have something to do with a certain plugin...but what's confusing to me, i have no plugin for exchanging the limits. I really need to look into that....it's stressing me out ^^ @Andar Currently i am not using it out of a...
  15. snow91

Thoughts about choices without path to success?

Oh, i kinda hated the game of thrones series for that. Espacially bc. all the choices that were given werent the once i kinda woul have picked. I played it completley but really had a hard time watching the story progress..
  16. snow91

Thoughts about choices without path to success?

I think it depends. There are certain moments where a tragic event needs to happen to make a drastic change for the main character to help him progress somehow. I often hear ppl complain about not beeing able to have a possibility to change it though. If you have a game which involves tons of...
  17. snow91

Deleted Switch Names

On my current Project it keeps deleting the names of my Switches. Its very strange because Variables are doing fine. Has anyone else expirienced something like this and has a solution? Its very frustrating...^^
  18. snow91

Hey there!

Let´s introduce myself. My real name is Pascal. I am a 26 years old Swiss guy. I am in love and obsessed with the Rpg Maker bc i am finally able to express my huge fantasy. Currently i am woking on a bigger project to make one of my stories into a rpg maker game. Always also enjoying trying...
  19. snow91

What are some general pet peeves you have for Rpg Maker Games you've played?

1. Boss fights which takes way to long. 2. 20-steps monster pop up games. 3. Character which wont progress or learn from there mistakes These are my main 3 :D
  20. snow91

Galacti-Chron's Novus Officer Character Pack

Awesome work! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55