Search results

1. rekkatsu

I did tracing for studying back then and I always tell them "I'm tracing it from this comic" and...

I did tracing for studying back then and I always tell them "I'm tracing it from this comic" and I never post it online.
  2. rekkatsu

fyi east asian artist are so sensitive when it comes to traced art.

fyi east asian artist are so sensitive when it comes to traced art.
  3. rekkatsu

This kid got public recognition thanks to their sibling and sibling's ignorance, they are soooo...

This kid got public recognition thanks to their sibling and sibling's ignorance, they are soooo denial and cursed everyone when we told them at least put the credit or admit it. They are proud of it and claim instead trying to tell the kid not to trace (in soft way ofc) for next time and don't...
  4. rekkatsu

@RainbowGrenade @The Stranger We did it too, I admit it. It's not wrong to trace for studying...

@RainbowGrenade @The Stranger We did it too, I admit it. It's not wrong to trace for studying and from reliable source too at least they admit it.
  5. rekkatsu

well, people here in my country have a mindset "Well they are a kid so it's not wrong to behave...

well, people here in my country have a mindset "Well they are a kid so it's not wrong to behave like that" and use as an excuse so we MUST forgive those kid. Most of Indonesian often ignore how copyright law works. When I was 5 I already know it's wrong to trace someone's art, I felt...
  6. rekkatsu

I guess it's not wrong to tell them about copyright. She even used iPad for drawing and live as...

I guess it's not wrong to tell them about copyright. She even used iPad for drawing and live as rich kid, as ScorchedGround said we already live in digitalized world.
  7. rekkatsu

I know it's a consequence that I would get attacked by those fans although I write it...

I know it's a consequence that I would get attacked by those fans although I write it assertively and politely without cursing them but I'm worrying about normalizing kid tracing art and claim it's their art. This kid is not the problem but her siblings and yes, she is at their creative age (she...
  8. rekkatsu

@Elliott404 Is "Do not cheating" basic of copyright too? @The Stranger it's good for you. so...

@Elliott404 Is "Do not cheating" basic of copyright too? @The Stranger it's good for you. so this 10 yo kid traced someone artwork without crediting.. and she is a sister of well known celeb.
  9. rekkatsu

Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....
  10. rekkatsu

how to make shop point in game like undertale

could you describe it specifically or give the screenshot of the game? maybe someone will help you
  11. rekkatsu

everyday every year is hot and humid. I'm kinda sad living in tropical country.

everyday every year is hot and humid. I'm kinda sad living in tropical country.
  12. rekkatsu

@KakonComp 镇魂 (Guardian). It has BL context in the drama :LZScheeze:

@KakonComp 镇魂 (Guardian). It has BL context in the drama :LZScheeze:
  13. rekkatsu

I'm currently watching chinese drama for reference but get into deeply. My drawing list expands ;_;

I'm currently watching chinese drama for reference but get into deeply. My drawing list expands ;_;
  14. rekkatsu

@kyonides he is a trash xP

@kyonides he is a trash xP
  15. rekkatsu

Rekkatsu's Artwork

!!!BUMP!!! finally my latest artwork this year ;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_; most are colored rough sketch :( yeah at least I do something
  16. rekkatsu

I always have pizza on my birtday so PIZZA PIZZA!! Happy Birthday XD

I always have pizza on my birtday so PIZZA PIZZA!! Happy Birthday XD
  17. rekkatsu

super slow progress. :dizzy: [IMG]

super slow progress. :dizzy:
  18. rekkatsu

tried MZ and wow-ed. I will buy it someday. :oops:

tried MZ and wow-ed. I will buy it someday. :oops:
  19. rekkatsu

it's not your responsible tho. you can like something which everyone dislikes imho

it's not your responsible tho. you can like something which everyone dislikes imho
  20. rekkatsu

Poor graphics quality.

IMO, most of them have awkward pose except those cute girls so I can relate your thought but it's not poor quality smh, it's so detailed and have you ever seen RMXP RTP?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moenimael