Search results

1. Lunarcomplex

Hey guys! Just created a Wallet Size Limit system tutorial in RPG Maker MV if anyone might be...

Hey guys! Just created a Wallet Size Limit system tutorial in RPG Maker MV if anyone might be interested! =D https://youtu.be/7k4fUf31fdg
  2. Lunarcomplex

I'll be trying this way from now on to search for them in the console, but that way of getting...

I'll be trying this way from now on to search for them in the console, but that way of getting the gold amount is different from what I've found that works. I might try looking into where $gameParty.gold() is and go from there.
  3. Lunarcomplex

I do use that but it doesn't show everything you can call/use, like how to get the amount of...

I do use that but it doesn't show everything you can call/use, like how to get the amount of gold the player currently has, it shows how to set it. It's also lacking in so much more.
  4. Lunarcomplex

Hmm, that does seem very interesting however when I go through window: window -> $gameParty...

Hmm, that does seem very interesting however when I go through window: window -> $gameParty: Game_Party -> _gold: 0, it doesn't seem to give me any good information I can use in order to retrieve this data through writing a script. To find how much gold the player has I found $gameParty.gold()...
  5. Lunarcomplex

RMMV: Is there a place that shows every single script equivalent of what you can do? For...

RMMV: Is there a place that shows every single script equivalent of what you can do? For example, to find out how much gold the player has.
  6. Lunarcomplex

How do you reference an actor's TP value?

Alright thank you, I just made it so every single troop always ran a common event, seems like a roundabout way of doing it but it works.
  7. Lunarcomplex

If parallel processes don't function during battle how should I go about forcing my battler to use a skill once they've reached 100 TP?
  8. Lunarcomplex

I was able to use a special tag to preserve tp after battle and using $gameActors.actor(1).tp; I was able to display that number back to the player in a text box. But for some reason I can't seem to get a conditional branch to function during a battle when tp is 100 do something, anything...
  9. Lunarcomplex

Still doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. I have a Common Event running Parallel and I've confirmed it's turned on correctly with a text box just to make sure, but within the Common Event I have this: ◆If:Script:$gameActors.actor(1).tp == 100; ◆Abort Battle ◆ :End It doesn't seem to...
  10. Lunarcomplex

There doesn't seem to be a way to set a variable to an actor's TP value. I would like to force an action for an actor based on when the actor's TP is 100 during a battle. $gameActors.actor(1).tp == 100; didn't seem to work in the conditional branch's script condition.
  11. Lunarcomplex

Script for End Current Turn in Battle?

Whoa, I had no idea that was an option in the default game engine itself. Thank you so much! =D
  12. Lunarcomplex

Script for End Current Turn in Battle?

I would like to create an auto battle system, similar to inflation RPG. You encounter an enemy and you attack first, then they attack, and it repeats, you don't really have any other options. In order to do this without plugins I'm trying to force the player to attack which can be done with an...
  13. Lunarcomplex

That's the whole idea! =D

That's the whole idea! =D
  14. Lunarcomplex

Hey guys! If anyone is interested, I put together a tutorial for a Map the player can access...

Hey guys! If anyone is interested, I put together a tutorial for a Map the player can access from the menu screen that looks similar to a classic Legend of Zelda Map. =D
  15. Lunarcomplex

Dante no Kodomo [demo]

Just uploaded version 0.7! [demo] with some added features:     - Title screen overhaul (aswell as credits screen via title screen)     - You can now fish in sinks haha (gotta have the little things! =D)     - Yanfly's animated tiles toggle     - Other miscellaneous stuffs...
  16. Lunarcomplex

Dante no Kodomo [demo]

Uploaded version 0.6 [demo] with the new 1.2.0 RPG Maker MV update. Also fixed a bug while leaving the fishing pole house as the girl character.
  17. Lunarcomplex

Dante no Kodomo [demo]

Updated the demo to version 0.6! Large trees now become transparent when the player walks behind them! =D Feel free to check out my tutorial on how I did this: Example of player behind trees:
  18. Lunarcomplex

Dante no Kodomo [demo]

Updated the demo to version 0.5! This allows the player to fish by facing water using a Fishing Pole while equiped in an item slot A or B. This however doesn't apply to the website version of the demp. That'll be updated within the next day after this post. This Fishing Pole item can be...
  19. Lunarcomplex

Orange Custom Events

If anyone might be interested in not allowing the player to use this to place events over other events (including events made/placed by this) I did (in a script call): if ($gameMap.eventIdXy($gameVariables.value(17), $gameVariables.value(18)+1) == false)     {$gameMap.copyEventFrom(1, 2...
  20. Lunarcomplex

Orange Custom Events

Would it be alright to use this plugin for commercial projects?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack