Search results

1. Mewgles

RMMZ Menu Engine/something

I've recently started to port my VXA Menu Editor to MZ and things quickly got out of hand since I haven't touched the original in years and I've got quite a few ideas on how to enhance it. Though I'm not too sure on how useful these features are which is why I'm posting here. The following...
  2. Mewgles

Custom GameOver

Custom GameOver V1.0 Author: Mewgles Description: A simple plugin to allow a basic customization of the Scene_Gameover. Features: Add a adjustable command window to the GameOver screen (Continue, ToTitle, Quit) Individual X and Y coordinates for the window Adjustable command window style Set...
  3. Mewgles

Custom MapName

Custom MapName V1.0.1 Author: Mewgles Description: This simple plugin allows you to adjust and customize the map name window and display in a few ways. Features: Adjust map name window position and size Change font and font size of the map name display Adjust the map name display timer Show...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack