Search results

1. EgorFlame87

Equipment optimization is broken.

Now I am launching a new game through a test, having saved the project before it. Then I collect equipment that can be obtained in the game. Then I optimize it, and all weapons are removed, although the rest of the equipment is correctly optimized.
  2. EgorFlame87

Ъуъ...

Ъуъ...
  3. EgorFlame87

Hooray, Steam servers crashed!
  4. EgorFlame87

So you recommend to write to you next time after installing the licensed version, right?
  5. EgorFlame87

I sincerely hope that this will fix the optimization of equipment, because it is scary for me to refuse it in the sense that players may have an incorrect impression. At the time of this writing, I have June 24, 9:35 AM, time zone +3, in Moscow. Sale will start at 20:00 on June 25th. I hope that...
  6. EgorFlame87

I have already saved up money, now I am waiting for June 25th. No cheating, I'll post a screenshot of Steam exactly on time
  7. EgorFlame87

I’ll not be able to check the equipment optimization, except for the new game. Unfortunately, today I will not be able to do this anymore, it is already late in my region) Thanks for everything, I will write to you tomorrow)
  8. EgorFlame87

I disable the plugins, save the project and launch a battle with a squad of bats through the project database, so problems due to save are excluded. On the second line of that file was "rpg_core.js v1.6.1" (for the time being I am using a pirated version of the engine, I will buy a license on...
  9. EgorFlame87

This is just an old screenshot - as I said, I have now corrected the order of the plug-ins and deleted this duplicate. I can’t say anything about guilt, disabling all plugins except those created by Yanfly lead to nothing. Probably because I turned off the weapon swap system:0 Unfortunately...
  10. EgorFlame87

It still does not work :0
  11. EgorFlame87

I repaired the transformations thanks to your advice, now I’ll check equipment optimization.
  12. EgorFlame87

Enemy transform crash

Turning off Visual State FX also treats this bug ... And what to do ..?
  13. EgorFlame87

Enemy transform crash

No, I do not see in my list of plugins something related to transformations. Disabling the plugin, which adds animation to enemies, cures an error, but it is too useful. ****.
  14. EgorFlame87

Enemy transform crash

Sorry, everything is in Russian, but I will try. 1. Message 2. Animation 3. 20 frames waiting 4. Transformation 5. Attack At point 4, crash occurs
  15. EgorFlame87

Enemy transform crash

I simply inscribed in the course of the battle the turning of one enemy into another, when his HP ended. And at this moment this miracle pops up.
  16. EgorFlame87

Enemy transform crash

I don't know what does wrong... Please, help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
touchegambling