Search results

1. Jaiden

[Solved] Cogwheel Translated Script Usage Terms

UPDATE: I was able to get in direct contact with him and he provided me with usage permission. This thread can be deleted/locked. Thanks! -- Hey all, hopefully this is the right place to request this. I have a script I found by the RPG Maker XP scripter known as "Cogwheel" or "Shou". His...
  2. Jaiden

Extra Fogs & Panorama Lock

Extra Fogs & Panorama Lock By Jaiden Introduction This is a script that I've used to enhance XP's mapping even further. It allows for an additional fog that is exclusive to the map ID instead of the tileset, plus an additional two fogs: one drawn as a "lightmap" to add lighting effects and one...
  3. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Dive into Astravia, a world of magic and mystery filled with bold quests, engaging battles, and compelling secrets. Legends of Astravia is a story-driven JRPG with puzzle elements inspired by games like Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, and Grandia. It was originally created for the IGMC 2017...
  4. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia [IGMC2017]

EDIT 2/23/2018: This thread is outdated! Visit the official thread HERE. I have always wanted to create a game, but never got around to it. The IGMC 2017 finally inspired me to start my project, and it's really ambitious. I plan to make something that reminds the player of the classics, like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL