Search results

1. Pim

RMMV DEMO: Rukhnar - A Pokémon reinvention!

As far as I understood the first post, it isn't even gonna be a commercial game but completely free. Don't ask me why, because both the presentation and the demo's I've played are way better then most commercial games, but going commercial and getting sued by anyone doesn't seem to be the...
  2. Pim

Sounds like you made some effective updates to the battle system then! Redownloading and playing your demo this evening, will definitely let you know my thoughts again! Big part of me also hopes you filled the empty crate this time! Gonna check it for sure haha.
  3. Pim

I played a part of your demo earlier today and I believe you're really making a game which every Pokémon fan might enjoy. The similarities with Pokémon are clearly there, but you also managed to create some stuff which is totally new. I absolutely love it so far. A short overview of my first...
  4. Pim

The whole thing simply looks wonderful! Great and interesting maps, nice menu and an awesome presentation. I will certainly give it a go once you have a downloadable demo or full game.
  5. Pim

RMVXA Is somebody interested in a classic RPG nowadays?

Your idea is just so generetic, how do you really expect people to react? With everything you listed, it can still become a fairy tale like story, it can be a realistic thing, it can become everything. You are just listing some stuff which can be found in 99% of all RPG Maker games; an open map...
  6. Pim

RMVXA Dance of The Damned

I think you should keep making this game. It looks great! The only thing I don't like is the fact that your main menu has this totally different art style then the game itself. Looks strange to me. All the in-game screenshots look great though, especially the one in the dark around the camp...
  7. Pim

Realistic Budgets

Do you or anybody else know the exact number of this treshold?
  8. Pim

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Well, like everything it has it's pro's and con's. I think I would personally like it when I play your game. I like the search and I also like to replay a game if it's a real good one. With your idea you make the player able to really play for a second time. Not just run to locations you already...
  9. Pim

I might be able to help you out with that part. I've been silently following your updates over the last couple of weeks and got a good idea of the setting of your game. If you are interested, feel free to send me a private message. I'd love to help you out by writing some stories about your...
  10. Pim

In the 'Project Recruitment' subforum: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/project-recruitment.21/ .
  11. Pim

RMVXA Color Weaver

In my humble opinion: Your game doesn't need a battle element. Your game idea really stands out in it's simplicity. It's a great and refreshing idea for a puzzle game. I personally wouldn't even add something to your gameplay for the first couple of levels. If I pick up a puzzle game, I wanna...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL