Search results

1. Finnuval

How about NotThatKauzz? XD

How about NotThatKauzz? XD
  2. Finnuval

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam!

Dont own MZ so I wont be joining.... So if anyone needs some ideas for a game (i got those a plenty lol) xD Anyway, good luck to everyone participating :)
  3. Finnuval

@Kupotepo yeah life is a bit crazy at the moment but hey, what are you gonna do about it, right...

@Kupotepo yeah life is a bit crazy at the moment but hey, what are you gonna do about it, right? At least halloween gives me an excuse to make creepy stuff lol
  4. Finnuval

FREE Beyond the Mirror (A Persona Story) - [Fan Game] Recruitment Thread

This looks interesting and i hope it will reach its potential. Also want to give kudos for listig concept artist in there Besides regular artists as this iis often overlooked appearantly. Sadly im not in a situation where I could commit myself or I definetly would have. Best wishes with this :)
  5. Finnuval

Yeah 2020 is one hell of a year :( Strentgh to you and yours

Yeah 2020 is one hell of a year :( Strentgh to you and yours
  6. Finnuval

Yeah this bug messes everything up. Still kudos for the positive attitude :)

Yeah this bug messes everything up. Still kudos for the positive attitude :)
  7. Finnuval

Regardless of the fact that it is a child or they might have a reason (like respatory problems)...

Regardless of the fact that it is a child or they might have a reason (like respatory problems) not to wear a mask simply asking/telling someone in a normal way to put their mask on shouldnt envoke said response. Period
  8. Finnuval

Okay some parents really need to chill... And that coming from me kinda says enough xD

Okay some parents really need to chill... And that coming from me kinda says enough xD
  9. Finnuval

and another... [MEDIA] Guess the season, huh xD

and another... Guess the season, huh xD
  10. Finnuval

[MEDIA]

11. Finnuval

Nice!

Nice!
  12. Finnuval

Reminds me of my honeymoon lol

Reminds me of my honeymoon lol
  13. Finnuval

Love 'm. Spiders are great little creepers that get the more annoying ones (flies, mosquitos...

Love 'm. Spiders are great little creepers that get the more annoying ones (flies, mosquitos, etc) delt with xD
  14. Finnuval

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Always happy to help :)
  15. Finnuval

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Highly personal but i would've had some pause moments in the movement of the hair or slow the animation down a little but other then that you guys nailed it to perfection :) Very well done!
  16. Finnuval

How many times have you wanted to quit?

Every other week prolly. Until I recatch my Breath and get at it again. @TeiRaven thaat sounded eerily familiair. Good for you to write it down in public!
  17. Finnuval

Go for it.

Go for it.
  18. Finnuval

See, I keep telling ppl we need a facepalm emoji on here.... Sigh

See, I keep telling ppl we need a facepalm emoji on here.... Sigh
  19. Finnuval

@cthulhusquid fashionably late to the party? :p

@cthulhusquid fashionably late to the party? :p
  20. Finnuval

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

That reception area also doubles great as a victorian age trainstation btw :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinazukiYukin