Search results

1. Tsukihime

[Feature] Highlight "plugin may be incompatible with MZ" warnings

The plugin manager shows warnings, which is nice. When you select a plugin, it will display some warnings about it like whether it's compatible with MZ (based on @target property), whether it was able to be loaded, maybe more. But it's not really intuitive when the selected plugin has no...
  2. Tsukihime

Can "simultaneous testing" be useful

Played around with this idea and got something that sort of works. This is mostly cause I don't want to test MV and MZ separately, so I just combined them together. Web developers I think do this kind of thing when they're testing across dozens of different browsers and browser versions, so I...
  3. Tsukihime

Managing Cross-Project Resources using Symbolic Links

(Note: This tutorial was originally posted on HimeWorks and may not be up-to-date) I write plugins that support both MV and MZ at the same time, mostly for personal convenience so that I don't need to maintain two different releases when it's basically the same code except maybe one has a...
  4. Tsukihime

[Testing Tool] Speed Hack

I wrote this plugin because I test play the game a lot and there’s a lot of things like animations that are just way too time-consuming. Maybe it’s cool the first couple times but when you’ve seen it 100 or 1000 times it gets old fast. But at the same time sometimes it’s not easy to just...
  5. Tsukihime

RMMZ [Dev] Shop Inventory

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hime-inventory-system.126628/#post-1114071 With the release of the HIME Inventory System, the next step is to bring inventory management into shops. This is basically the Shop Manager plugin in Ace but supercharged with MZ functionality...
  6. Tsukihime

Hime Inventory System

The Hime inventory system makes it easier for you to manage inventory-related mechanics. The base plugin let's you assign ID's to your inventories and then change between them quickly using a simple script call. This means you can switch inventories on the map, during battle, using skills, and...
  7. Tsukihime

RMMV [Solved maybe] How do I define custom objects in save files?

Data is serialized in JSON when it's saved. When you save the $gameActors, and then you load them from the save file, they are still Game_Actor objects. However, for my custom objects such as grid data, etc, they just get turned into Object and lose all the functions and stuff. So it crashes...
  8. Tsukihime

Disabled Choice Conditions

Did you want to disable some choices if conditions weren't met? Maybe the player needs to buy a ticket before they can board a ship to a specific city, or certain items aren't available for selection for other reasons. How about just making a single script call disable_choice(1) To disable...
  9. Tsukihime

Target Any Scope

RPG Maker provides some skill and item scopes like “for one ally” or “for all enemies” but there isn’t really an option to target anyone or everyone. This plugin provides you with the ability to do so with a simple note tag! Check out this video for a demonstration on how it looks in-game...
  10. Tsukihime

RMMZ Odd battlefield sprite offsetY

Noticed something odd when I was trying to align my window to my grid Window doesn't align properly. Then I found this Spriteset_Battle.prototype.createBattleField = function() { const width = Graphics.boxWidth; const height = Graphics.boxHeight; const x = (Graphics.width -...
  11. Tsukihime

Hime Grid Battle Engine MZ

The Grid Battle Engine for MV, ported to MZ! To help game developers build the battle system of their dreams, I've developed the Grid Battle Engine, which is a suite of plugins that allow you to add new mechanics to your game. The Grid Battle Engine allows you to turn your default battle...
  12. Tsukihime

Hime Grid Battle Engine

To help game developers build the battle system of their dreams, I've developed the Grid Battle Engine, which is a suite of plugins that allow you to add new mechanics to your game. The Grid Battle Engine allows you to turn your default battle system, into a grid battle system! First you...
  13. Tsukihime

Custom Page Conditions - Eventing your own page conditions

Having trouble with event conditions? Are the default conditions not enough? If you look at the page conditions, you get - up to two switches - a variable (and must be greater or equal to a certain value) - a self switch - an item (in the party's inventory) - an actor (currently in the party)...
  14. Tsukihime

Pre-Title Events - Evented Splash/Title Screens

So if anyone's been wondering how I've been doing my videos, I basically use pre-title events to create a splash screen. This video looks like it's just an intro and I forgot the actual contents and skipped straight to the ending, but in fact that's the goal of the plugin. The splash screen...
  15. Tsukihime

RMMZ Large Choices

The classic Large Choices plugin that I wrote in Ace when it only supported 4 choices, ported to MV when they updated to 6 choices, and now ported to MZ, which still only gives 6 choices! By default you get up to 6 choices to work with, but with this plugin, you can combine them together to...
  16. Tsukihime

Actor Battle Commands

This plugin provides advanced battle command manage functionality that allows you to manage each and every one of your actors’ battle commands. The most basic use is it allows you to customize which commands will be displayed in your actor battle command window, for each actor. If you're...
  17. Tsukihime

[solved] What cause Bitmap.snap to look weird in the battle scene

When you go to the menu, the game takes a picture of the map and uses it as a static background. It does the same thing when you go into a battle but you don't have a battleback set. On the menu scene it looks fine; the map looks exactly as it does before I open the menu. However, the picture...
  18. Tsukihime

[Solved] How do I dispose sprites?

I have a sprite that draws a grid. The grid has a bunch of sprites contained inside. var gridSprite = new Sprite_Grid(); // add weapon sprites to grid SceneManager._scene._spriteset.addChild(gridSprite); gridSprite.parent.removeChild(gridSprite); gridSprite = null; console.log(gridSprite)...
  19. Tsukihime

[Filled] Looking for Blinking Face set for two MV actors

Last request I was looking for "talking" faces for MV actors. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/animated-talking-face-sets-for-default-rpg-maker-mv-actors.125185/ This one is for "Blinking" face sets. I tried making my own following this tutorial but I couldn't figure out how...
  20. Tsukihime

HMS: Animated Faces

Looking for a plugin that let's you create animated talking faces during a message? Designed with ease-of-use in mind so you don't need to mess around with plugin parameters or script calls or anything. Just select a face picture in your messages as you normally would and it'll automatically...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinazukiYukin