1. Lunarea

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)
  2. Lunarea

Official Store Submissions

The e-mail has been updated, please e-mail to: support@rpgmakerweb.com
  3. Lunarea

Why does anyone use fanservice?

First, let me say that I was really hoping that the topic would be about this precisely, as I find it very interesting. How does a developer cater to their fans and interact with their fans directly without compromising their own vision for their project? In general, I think a good rule of...
  4. Lunarea

Why does anyone use fanservice?

Not all fan service is sexual/provocative in nature. I've watched a few shows now where the characters discuss being shipped (for example: what would their couple "name" be) or where the characters have a crazy dream where they get together with their love interest precisely because that's what...
  5. Lunarea

I still pop in on a daily basis, I'm just lurking more than posting. It's summer in my corner of...

I still pop in on a daily basis, I'm just lurking more than posting. It's summer in my corner of the world, and that means being out and about a lot more than usual. :)
  6. Lunarea

Steam Inspirational release

Audio packs for MV include the .m4a format. But other than that, there generally isn't a difference in content. As for why it's offered, please keep in mind that in order to purchase a DLC, you need to own the engine it's associated with. Some of our Steam fans only own RPG Maker MV, for...
  7. Lunarea

Sharing what you'd like to see in this thread is fine. :)
  8. Lunarea

Today, we have a MV version of a classic fan-favorite music DLC - now available on Steam! As always, your feedback is appreciated. Let us know if there are any other packs you'd love to see on Steam soon.
  9. Lunarea

Well, I'm not vegan, but I do like fresh vegetables. Plus it's the first warm week after a long...

Well, I'm not vegan, but I do like fresh vegetables. Plus it's the first warm week after a long winter and the store was out of burgers and most grilling meat.
  10. Lunarea

I picked up brussel sprouts, red and yellow peppers, spring onion, broccoli, baby potatoes and...

I picked up brussel sprouts, red and yellow peppers, spring onion, broccoli, baby potatoes and mushrooms for roasting. And then some carrots, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes for salads. :)
  11. Lunarea

I got so many delicious veggies at the store today. So looking forward to roasted veggies...

I got so many delicious veggies at the store today. So looking forward to roasted veggies tonight. :LZSproud:
  12. Lunarea

Event Original Character Contest!

Everyone gets to vote. :)
  13. Lunarea

VNM Stand-Alone and Demo now available!

I will check if there's a way to transfer the product, but if it's set up like RPG Maker MV/Ace, there's no way for us to transfer a Steam purchase to stand-alone.
  14. Lunarea

Due to our partnership with KADOKAWA, you can now use RPG Maker resources in VNM and vice versa! :)
  15. Lunarea

We are pleased to announce that the stand-alone version of Visual Novel Maker, as well as a trial demo are now available! Visual Novel Maker is your answer to creating and sharing projects where beautifully-illustrated stories can truly shine. Whether you're looking to develop a sweet romance...
  16. Lunarea

Over 16" (30-40cm) of snow so far, and it's still snowing... Happy spring? :LZSskeptic:

Over 16" (30-40cm) of snow so far, and it's still snowing... Happy spring? :LZSskeptic:
  17. Lunarea

NEW! Medieval DLC

The newest entry in the much beloved Medieval series is now available! Bring your homes, trees and structures up a notch with this remastered set of parallax essentials. With Medieval Expansion, you can create stunning environments that are perfect for adventure, romance and more. Click...
  18. Lunarea

Event Original Character Contest!

Yes, you can have a taller sprite if you wish. :)
  19. Lunarea

(RMW) Deal of the Week

The deal is available for this week, too. :) Please see first post!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
Procrastination at it's finest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmee