Search results

1. Ed19

Neka Music Resources

Since I'm back again and this thread is alive again. I would like to share my recent composition. Download Link : Youtube Preview : A peaceful forest song, clearly inspired by Chrono Trigger's forest dungeon theme. Perfect for a village of the beginning or sort of things. 2. The Sworn...
  2. Ed19

Neka Music Resources

Hi there, you can credit me as : Ed19 / Neka Music.
  3. Ed19

Favorite JRPG Bosses!!!

Agree with Tales of Zestiria final boss, it tests you on how well you know the mechanic of the game.
  4. Ed19

Game & Map Screenshots 11

My Massive Bridge dungeon. You can do a lot of parkour here. :wink:
  5. Ed19

How to add common events before and after the skill is used

Thanks it works perfectly.
  6. Ed19

How to add common events before and after the skill is used

Please help me how to add common events before and after the skill is used. So, the sequence is like this : *Skill begins* Common Event : 01 Skill cast, do damage Common Event : 02 *Skill ends* Is it possible by using Yanfly Battle Sequences ? Regards
  7. Ed19

[MEDIA] composed another song!

composed another song!
  8. Ed19

Post Your Music

I have composed more music (download link is available at the description of the video) The Rainy Capital - Perfect for a rainy and moody city. You could add the Rain BGS for the perfect combo. The Snow Runner - Snow field dungeon theme.
  9. Ed19

[MEDIA] my new music - The Snow Runner (Perfect for a snow field dungeon)

my new music - The Snow Runner (Perfect for a snow field dungeon)
  10. Ed19

Been trying to explore the map by myself, I would lighten the map "a bit" So the forest itself is a lost settlement that has been cursed. causes the sun unable to shine the area, but trees can still live.
  11. Ed19

@zakthepower Anyway, I would like to add more like turtles, small animals, dirts, or even fish in the sea. @superkoopa Good video.. But the ship is actually moving, right? Well, I just realized. Continuing my Lost Woods dungeon screenshot earlier, I also provide the Lost Woods puzzle dungeon...
  12. Ed19

My dark woods dungeon with the lost forest & ruins style. the dungeon is lacking of light , is this okay for this kind of dungeon ?
  13. Ed19

Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

Quite agree. But at what perspective? Are you saying free games or commercial games? If it was a free game, I would not complain. The picture you've shown me is a bad map of RPG Maker game, like it was made it in just less than five minutes. Of course the developer is not putting a lot of...
  14. Ed19

do you have any problems with games that use rtp?

Not everyone can design / do pixelart, so using RTP is just fine. It is about how polished / unpolished the games are.
  15. Ed19

I can help , please let me know

I can help , please let me know
  16. Ed19

What you do wish to visit locations after the covid-19 lockdown?

Just saw my friend post it is in the Salt Mine Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli... so it is in Poland, not in Austria.
  17. Ed19

@Kupotepo I saw my friend's photos during their trip to Europe, and I wanna go to a place like a salt mine with a chandellier or something. I believe it is in Austria. And I have relatives in Germany too, I'll probably go there. And I am just sick living in a tropical country, and when I go...
  18. Ed19

I wanna go to Europe , I never went Europe before. Actually I have a plan to go to Europe this november , but alas; I'll wait for another time.
  19. Ed19

Stay at home - Have you learned new skills?

So, COVID-19 pandemic has changed our life, so we must stay at home unless it's urgent matters. For me, I have a full-time job, but at 50% of the time I will do "Work from Home" things. So, now we have more time to do self-improvements. For me, I have started learning cooking on my own and I...
  20. Ed19

What do you start with when making a new game?

1. Mechanics - it is very important because it is your core gameplay 2. Characters - Character building is important, how do you define your protagonists/ antagonists? How many playable characters do we have, and etc. 3. Story - I put it later because story may change in the middle of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WorldCreator29