Search results

1. OM3GA-Z3RO

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left...

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left in dev hell, but gotta persevere, I guess.
  2. OM3GA-Z3RO

A story behind your avatar

Not much to say about it, Maferna is an important character on the project I am working on for 2 years now and I just love her design.
  3. OM3GA-Z3RO

To me, making bosses is the most fun and I hope people will one day be able to enjoy fighting...

To me, making bosses is the most fun and I hope people will one day be able to enjoy fighting the bosses I make.
  4. OM3GA-Z3RO

Have an idea for a Boss mechanic

Ah that screenshot makes things much simpler, I will test it once I am out of work and let you know. EDIT: Yeah this can work, thanks for the help I might be able to improve this somehow.
  5. OM3GA-Z3RO

Hmm, I constructed it the same way as you instructed but it doesn't seem to proc, I might be missing something here, do I put this in Troop Conditions or in Common Events?
  6. OM3GA-Z3RO

So in my game, there is a boss that is a world renowned Wrestler and you end up fighting him. The team and I have been thinking about this mechanic that makes him feel like a wrestler even more but the problem is execution, this is how his mechanic works. Every time he downs one of your party...
  7. OM3GA-Z3RO

Is it truly nostalgia or do games really suck now?

Not sure if it's nostalgia, I just haven't been "WOW'ed" by a game for a while now, maybe I am just getting old and games are becoming too predictable. Everytime I play those so-called Triple A title games I can see there being a pattern and every game is following his pattern, it's old and it's...
  8. OM3GA-Z3RO

Instant Death Attacks

I hate OHKO's if I wanted to add something like that I would like my characters to have skills to protect themselves with it, a skill that converts a OHKO skill to only do damage instead of death is a nice compensation or maybe give death a very low chance and have an alternative effect like...
  9. OM3GA-Z3RO

Using Songs with Lyrics in Games

I love soundtracks with lyrics, especially if it has something to do with the situation, Nier and nier automata makes a great example for beautiful lyrics, Metal Gear Rising also has decent lyrics in its boss fights, I dunno why people find it distracting, I find it fitting.
  10. OM3GA-Z3RO

Why are Slimes weak to fire?

Wait? Slimes are weak to fire? I always thought they were weak to ice since it would harden them.
  11. OM3GA-Z3RO

I got a rock.... it shines red and blue.

I got a rock.... it shines red and blue.
  12. OM3GA-Z3RO

Maybe make a schedule Monday: games Tuesday: rpgmaker Wednesday: games Etc etc

Maybe make a schedule Monday: games Tuesday: rpgmaker Wednesday: games Etc etc
  13. OM3GA-Z3RO

The fools thought they could detain it, oh how wrong they are.

The fools thought they could detain it, oh how wrong they are.
  14. OM3GA-Z3RO

More front and side view battlers would be nice, not a fan with mixture of some side and some front

More front and side view battlers would be nice, not a fan with mixture of some side and some front
  15. OM3GA-Z3RO

Say "Hello" in your language

Howzit? It's how we say hello and how are you in South Africa
  16. OM3GA-Z3RO

Having trouble coming up with motive(s) for main villain

I remember Nier messing with the player, on the 1st playthrough you think you are the hero and you are doing the right thing. The more you play the new game+, the more you realise that you are actually the bad guy and you are destroying the last remnants of humanity. I also like that 'when you...
  17. OM3GA-Z3RO

Classic Stat Names vs New Stat Names: Yay or Nay?

In one of my pet projects I have changed some of the stats to fit the universe it plays in, since there is no magic in the game a few things needed to be replaced HP = Health MP= Ammo TP = Stamina Strength = Strength Magic = Firepower Defense = Endurance M Defense = Willpower Agility = Speed...
  18. OM3GA-Z3RO

What mechanic or element would RPGs be better without?

Yeah, I remember fighting Ansom in KH1 and I loved it that you fought his humanlike form and only then you fight a giant version. The game at least gave me a chance to fight the main antagonist in equal stance but games that never give you the chance to fight them man to man and go straight to...
  19. OM3GA-Z3RO

This year South Africa is having the worse drought, our dams are at 30% right now, some others...

This year South Africa is having the worse drought, our dams are at 30% right now, some others have run dry, it's quite scary.
  20. OM3GA-Z3RO

What mechanic or element would RPGs be better without?

Okay, lemme rephrase it for you then. Normal enemies that take longer to kill than a boss and they don't deal a lot of damage to you, those enemies where there is no challenge and very little reward but it takes forever to kill them, basically enemies built to waste your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...
I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllsuInteractive