Search results

1. ReeledTiedBTH

Battle System Similar to The Crooked Man

Is there a plugin or....someway to make a battle system similar to the crooked man? You know how you have a knife and you just spam z on him till he ded or something.
  2. ReeledTiedBTH

Face image size just for one face

I don't wanna use a whole rectangle just for one face can someone help me out on how to just resize this one image so I can just slap it to the dialogues? (it's just for an easter egg im trying to make)
  3. ReeledTiedBTH

Looking for character similar to mage in vx ace

Hey I'm looking for a character similar to the character in vx ace that fits in MV. The mage in mv doesn't quite fit to what I need. Can anyone please help me out. And if I posted this in the wrong thread please let me know :/ I'm still trying to get the hang of things. It's pretty much a...
  4. ReeledTiedBTH

Fishing Plugin?

So...I saw this video called Gauge plugin...I forgot the name. But you can use that plugin to fish. However, the video was old and it doesn't work anymore :/ So is there another easier way to make a fishing mini-game using a gauge?
  5. ReeledTiedBTH

Event Chase Then Breaking Free When Caught While Timed

Sorry for the bad title but I couldn't figure out how to make it easier to say lol. Anyway Is there a way or a plugin that when an event or a person chases you and catches you, you have to break free under a certain time. And if he catches you again you get a game over. I hope I broke that down...
  6. ReeledTiedBTH

Unlockable Title Selection Plugin?

This is my first time using this site, I'm trying to get used to it so sorry if I'm not doing something right. Now onwards to the point of this thread. Is there a plugin or...anyway to make extra selections unlock in the title screen after you accomplish something or have unlocked it. I've...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agronaut022