Search results

1. Toahno

[Steam/DLC] Katakura Hibiki's Lords of Darkness - Missing Bonus

The support wrote me that it is checked and then corrects, this was the case today and therefore this has now done.
  2. Toahno

I bought on Steam the DLC "Katakura Hibiki Lords of Darkness" for the MV and there is in the description: BONUS: Wanted / Bounty posters, Including to editable .psd to create your own bounties. But I could not find this .psd file when downloaded DLC, can someone tell me where to be or is...
  3. Toahno

I bought on Steam the DLC "Katakura Hibiki Lords of Darkness" for the MV and there is in the description: BONUS: Wanted / Bounty posters, Including to editable .psd to create your own bounties. But I could not find this .psd file when downloaded DLC, can someone tell me where to be or is...
  4. Toahno

[RMMV] External Text

Hello, I have 2 Questions. 1. How can I make a "Name Window"? 2. The names of objects are always in the language that was loaded at the time when they received it after the language was changed later. Example: - German is the loaded language - Object named "Stein" (German) was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__