Search results

1. Karlski

Walking sprite a few pixels too low

Hi there gang, I have a strange problem which I can't seem to get rid of. While using the Character Generator and creating new sprites, when exporting walking animations, the sprite is end up a few pixels lower down that the 'normal' amount. As you can see below, the witch in front is...
  2. Karlski

Yanflys Victory Aftermath

Hi guys, Yanflys victory aftermath plugin is wonderful. I'm wondering if there's a way to have a window to display the Item Description on the battle loot screen? I couldn't see a way to configure one earlier on today. Any help is appreciated :) thank you
  3. Karlski

Pokémon style ledge jumps

Hi guys n gals, I am trying to make some ledge jumps, pretty much exactly the same mechanics as Pokémon, and so far it works OK, but i'm having trouble with the corner squares. Here is my current setup My problem is that say I jump left off of Region ID 1 (Ledge Jump SW) by pressing the...
  4. Karlski

Map making question

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if by having a massive world/town map like Pokémon, my game would lag or something similar. Is it advisable to have many smaller maps, or has someone made something as large as Pokémon with no problems at all? Thanks in advance for any answers Cheers
  5. Karlski

How to skip Title Screen on Playtest

Hey guys,  Is there any way to skip/remove the Intro/Title screen when Playtesting the game? I could really do with bypassing selecting New Game every time. Many thanks,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__