Search results

1. Leggy

RMVXA Teh Stream: A Twizted Tale

➡ Download .EXE Version ⬅ ➡ Download .RAR Version ⬅ ➡ Gamejolt Download ⬅ ➡ Itch.io Download ⬅ Español language version is now available! Old save files are still compatible with this update. Current Version: 2.0.6 Synopsis: Return to the digital world of Teh Stream with Twizted_Chick, a...
  2. Leggy

RMVXA Teh Stream - A Twizted Tale [Game Demo]

➡ Download .RAR Version ⬅ ➡ Download .EXE Version ⬅ Synopsis: Teh Stream: A Twizted Tale is the pseudo-sequel to the completed RPG Maker game, Teh Stream. It takes place during the events of the first game, but this time is from the point of view of the so-called antagonist...
  3. Leggy

Teh Stream - A Twizted Tale [DEMO]

➡ Download .RAR Version ⬅ ➡ Download .EXE Version ⬅ Synopsis: Teh Stream: A Twizted Tale is the pseudo-sequel to the completed RPG Maker game, Teh Stream. It takes place during the events of the first game, but this time is from the point of view of the so-called antagonist...
  4. Leggy

Adding Damage Pop-Up to Sideview Actors

EDIT : I realized that the Battle Symphony Side View script pretty much has everything I was looking for. Sent in a report to have this thread closed/removed. Sorry for missing out on that, or to bother anyone with it! --- I have a request for some help with modifying an existing script(s)...
  5. Leggy

Teh Stream

➡Download through Google Drive⬅ ➡Download Español Version⬅ Synopsis: Enter the digital world of Teh Stream! You assume the role of the notorious web animator Leggy as she explores the digital scape of her titular chatroom. Logging in starts out like any normal chat session. Leggy teams up...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__