Search results

1. CG-Tespy

CGT Auto Heal (a la Persona 5)

Auto Heal Plugin By CG-Tespy Introduction This is a QOL plugin that allows you to, through Plugin Commands, have the player's party automatically healed using Items and/or Skills. I'll have updates come first on the itch.io page. Features Save your players time otherwise spent going through...
  2. CG-Tespy

RMMV CGT Auto Heal (like in Persona 5)

You know how in Persona 5, you can have items automatically used to bring your party members' HP to full, saving you time otherwise spent going through menus? That's what this plugin's for, but on a bigger scale; there's a lot you can customize about the auto healing process. Do you want to...
  3. CG-Tespy

CGT Nametag Background

CGT Nametag Background MV By CG-Tespy Introduction This plugin allows you to have Yanfly Message nametags be drawn with specific pictures of your choice, rather than a window.png. I created this due to a request by Cursed Atelier (the devs of VoidBound), and I figure now's a good time to release...
  4. CG-Tespy

CGT Nametag-Based Font Changer

Nametag-Based Font Changer By CG-Tespy Introduction This plugin allows you to have message boxes' fonts change based on the nametags being displayed. You know how the dialogue of Sans and Papyrus from Undertale, is rendered in the fonts that are their namesakes? You can pull off the same effect...
  5. CG-Tespy

How do I make split-file plugins not break browser compatibility?

I've figured out a way to make complex plugins split into multiple files, that only require the user to install one main file in the PluginManager. Problem is, my method uses the require() function to get at the non-main files... That breaks browser compatibility. Is there a way to keep browser...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoutala