Search results

1. GSR

Breath of Fire Skill Combo

In Breath of Fire when you combine skills you cast a stronger skill. For example when you use "Burn" with an actor and then use "Sever" with another actor, instead of the "Sever" the last actor will cast "Firewind". Its a cool system and I believe that does not exist one like this at the...
  2. GSR

Last Skill Used ID

Is there a way to call the last skill used ID? I want to change a variable value to the last skill used ID. That way I will be able to make combo skills like in Breath of Fire IV, where you use a skill with one actor then another skill with other actor and then the skills combine to make a...
  3. GSR

Rune Skills (Skill System)

@mjshi Can you change your plugin to be able to put an icon on the choice list text? Just to be more dinamic Or just alow to do some like this: \i[27]Add, \i[2]Execute %sMP, \[23]Clear All, \i[0]Cancel  Thanks, by the way I am from Brazil, do you speak portuguese also? 
  4. GSR

GSR Resources

Update: 05/09/2016 New icons and new tiles!
  5. GSR

GSR Resources

Hello. TERMS OF USE: free for both Non-Commercial and Commercial Use. CREDIT:  Gabriel dos Santos Rosa (GSR) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ICONS: I made some icons with the same style of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh