Search results

1. Ras101

Creating a confirmation window in battle

Hello, I am trying to create a simple plugin that adds a confirmation window after the last actor in the party selects their action. A window should pop up in the middle of the screen asking if the player wishes to continue with the action. I am making this plugin for players just in case they...
  2. Ras101

Request to fix bug from Bobstah's LevelUp Bonuses or create similar

Hi all, I've been using Bobstah's LevelUp Bonuses plugin but it has a small problem with Yanfly's Equip Core. The problem: Bobstah's plugin prevents removing equipment when paired with Yanfly's Equip Core. Choosing "remove" from the equip menu does nothing and the equipment remains in place...
  3. Ras101

Adding a column of actors in main menu

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to edit the rpg_windows.js file to show two columns of actors in the main menu screen. Right now, since my game's resolution has a width of 1280, I get a LOT of empty space with the health/mana bars being unnecessarily long. It just looks so bad...
  4. Ras101

I need feedback for a very simple plugin I made!

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some feedback on this very simple plugin I made that changes the critical hit multiplier. I created this plugin so I can practice coding in Javascript for MV and also to practice my Javascripting in general. I'm still a noob in Javascript, which is why I'm asking for...
  5. Ras101

NoMethodError when enemy uses element 10, Emerald's Equipment Sets

Hi, I get error NoMethodError, undefined method for " /" for nil:NilClass when an enemy attacks me with an attack that has the 10th element listed in the database. The error occurs at line 1036 of Emerald's Equipment Sets. Specifically, the block of code that has the error is:   alias...
  6. Ras101

SEALED. (Demo v0.22 available - important update!)

SEALED. NOTE: this game has a generous use of swearing, mild but subtle sexual and violent implications, and a hint of religious philosophies (but none related to real world religions). Currently rated as 13+. SEALED. is a fantasy adventure-RPG, reminiscent of old-time RPGs but with a modern...
  7. Ras101

Cursor Memory in Runic Enchantment script

Hi! I'm using Kread-Ex's Runic Enchantment script and works fine: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52061415/Scripts/Runic_Enchantment.rb The little inconvenience is that it doesn't remember where the cursor is last at when I select an equipment then press the cancel button. It goes all the...
  8. Ras101

Math Formula Help

Hi, I don't know where else to ask this. I'm using Yanfly's System Options script: http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/menu-scripts/system-options/ And I've placed an additional option where you can adjust encounter rates at will based on a variable, min value 0 and max value 3, with 0...
  9. Ras101

"Wrong number of arguments" error

Hi, I'm getting an error that says "wrong number of arguments (1 for 3)" and the error occurs at Game_Player line 235 whenever I get into a random encounter with an enemy. I've never encountered this error before. Is it a script conflict? I've installed a few new scripts since I last tested the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh