Search results

1. KakonComp

You guys make MZ that much more exciting; thank you.

You guys make MZ that much more exciting; thank you.
  2. KakonComp

I am at the moment, or I was yesterday. While you distance yourself from your projects...

I am at the moment, or I was yesterday. While you distance yourself from your projects, eventually you'll want to work on something again, especially if something inspires you.
  3. KakonComp

The Redragon Impact M908 has its own numpad on the side (with 12 buttons) and it's under 40...

The Redragon Impact M908 has its own numpad on the side (with 12 buttons) and it's under 40 bucks. You could game with just the mouse (no KB ) if you had that. I tried it out once to see what it was like, and it was cool to bring up menus without having to move the mouse somewhere to click.
  4. KakonComp

Right now there's no light source, but they're good designs. I like how each one stands out from...

Right now there's no light source, but they're good designs. I like how each one stands out from one another.
  5. KakonComp

It is both of those things. Very cute, yo.

It is both of those things. Very cute, yo.
  6. KakonComp

Would never want to live there, but it would be nice to visit Japan at least once.

Would never want to live there, but it would be nice to visit Japan at least once.
  7. KakonComp

All characters would be looking at the bottom right for me.

All characters would be looking at the bottom right for me.
  8. KakonComp

Sounds good on all fronts. Decent amount of time to work on a game.

Sounds good on all fronts. Decent amount of time to work on a game.
  9. KakonComp

No better way to work on it by having a lot that needs managed.

No better way to work on it by having a lot that needs managed.
  10. KakonComp

Ice Cream will supercharge your game making speeds to make up for lost time.

Ice Cream will supercharge your game making speeds to make up for lost time.
  11. KakonComp

Gotta get brains before winter.

Gotta get brains before winter.
  12. KakonComp

They're both quite fickle.

They're both quite fickle.
  13. KakonComp

Lovin' them bricks.

Lovin' them bricks.
  14. KakonComp

Maps can have squirrels too.

Maps can have squirrels too.
  15. KakonComp

That'll be cool, and at least nowadays would stand out.

That'll be cool, and at least nowadays would stand out.
  16. KakonComp

Anything I feel afraid I might forget I put into an outline, and sometimes I'll do it just to...

Anything I feel afraid I might forget I put into an outline, and sometimes I'll do it just to see what's left before a certain part of the game is finished.
  17. KakonComp

Looks cool. The guy swinging looks like he's having fun.

Looks cool. The guy swinging looks like he's having fun.
  18. KakonComp

I would say there were no leaks, most people assume the story could go that way. The Demon King...

I would say there were no leaks, most people assume the story could go that way. The Demon King can never catch a break.
  19. KakonComp

Show that grime who's boss.

Show that grime who's boss.
  20. KakonComp

It's the best way to learn. Gotta immerse yourself in the language you wanna learn.

It's the best way to learn. Gotta immerse yourself in the language you wanna learn.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 6 Starts NOW! Let's map some caves!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavos