Search results

1. Thetra

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Lestroth: try to do a Moving hair, if you let the hair flow forward and backwards while wakling i think it would look nice. At the sprit which looks left, try to let the hair curle go infront of the face so it will be better seen (atm it seems to be a RPGmaker generatet Sprite with the...
  2. Thetra

Number 3 looks best I think, just one Thing, is se waering a Dress on her shoulders? if yes I think there should be a bit of an outline cause it looks like you misscoloured her shoulders... See the detail level of the hair compared with the shoulders look a bit off.
  3. Thetra

SO I think its the same Sharm said. You do work on one and the same thing. Try to do it totaly different, Color Variance of Red or Make the Jacket look a little off. I am very sorry but the only 2 diffrences I can see are the width of the first and the outward looking feet of the last :D So I...
  4. Thetra

Hey there, one week later I have done the Second Character! (yeay) Hope you like the setup I did change the Grafic from Neril by Hand so its slight different to befor. Happy for Feedback: Here comes Neril and Shana:
  5. Thetra

Wow nicely done! Her eyes are pointing in different directions thought. I think it looks well made! If you make her Front Hair a bit bigger and change the With a little her Headband would be more present. I like the Armor, its well made realy !
  6. Thetra

Oh wow, thanks for the Detail-Look at it :D I Try to fix it on the computer.
  7. Thetra

Oh well Thank you very much ! I didn t know where to put it *silly me*
  8. Thetra

Hey Game-Makers! Today I started my first bust grafic for one of my Actors in my Game. His name is Neril and he will be the Main Character who is fightin with a Sword and a Shield. Since this is my first Character drawing I wanted your Opinion towards my work and gladly hear your helping critics.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bored with my life (owo)
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minihydra