Search results

1. Gregaur

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Maybe, I arrived with RMMV. The fact that it was native on RMMV change a lot of thing (well mostly in the Generator part). I feel that, this change, compare to it is a bit light. I mean, why not include more feature that was created in RMMZ ? like STB, or action sequence.
  2. Gregaur

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Is it me or all the new features in Battle Sytem were created 2 or 3 years ago with plugin ? It still improvement according to RMMV vanilla but, not very new if you already have all the yanfly library
  3. Gregaur

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski Hello, I have a problem when I deploy my game. Indeed When I start the deployed game I have a message : Failed to load: Img/system/techtree/Tech_Hiden.png ,even if I have a windows picture named correctly in the file and if I don't use Hidden node... Do you know what happen ? Edit ...
  4. Gregaur

How Can I play with the accuracy of a skill ?

Hello ! I may be wrong but the yanfly plugin only apply to all skill. It can't be a modification for one skill...
  5. Gregaur

How Can I play with the accuracy of a skill ?

Hello guys ! I want to change the chance to touch for a skill (arrow raining) according to the number of monster on the battlefield. Something like : Chance to touch = Chance to touch * Number of monster / 8 I am using all the main yanfly plugin if needed :). Thank you very much and take care !
  6. Gregaur

DreamX Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes - Extended

Hello @ShadowDragon, it seems that no one came with solution :p
  7. Gregaur

Amount of mana spent by a player

If you are a bit JS skilled (unlike me) You can look this plugin : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Lunatic_Pack_-_Skill_Rewards_(YEP) I know you can play with a reward system acording to the skill used
  8. Gregaur

MOGHunter Battle Cry + YanFly Gab Window Help

I don't think they are made to work together, but myabe you can find something that add text at the begining of an action ? Like this : https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-balloon-action-name/
  9. Gregaur

Skill that targets dead enemy, restores user HP, then "erases" dead enemy?

I will follow this thread as I want to create some necromocian skill with the possibilities to ressurect an enemie and apply a "controle" state :)
  10. Gregaur

Help - How to show enemy state icon below the enemy in a sideview battle

I may be wrong but if you don't want to change the animation because it may change from a enemy to a other, you should play with the anchor (It's the pixel from where it start to count the height) <Sideview Anchor Y: y.z> But be carefull if you use some YEP_Action Battle, cause it use this...
  11. Gregaur

YEP_SkillCooldowns / YEP_ItemUpgradeSlot Set cooldown reduction

Is it possible to add state to those Upgrade ? If it is, you can put the cooldown deacrease on that state no ?
  12. Gregaur

Shield as a Weapon

@ramza Thank you so much !!!
  13. Gregaur

YR Plugins

Hello ! First, I wanna thank you for all your work ! It is amazing. I found a problem with the SumRndmDde's Summon Core DragonBones Extension. When the summon disapear (end of combat, or after a certain number of turn) the game crash. It come form a Yanfly update for the AnimatedSvBattler...
  14. Gregaur

Help - How to show enemy state icon below the enemy in a sideview battle

Hey With the Yanfly Animated sideview Enemies you have fiew notepad : English is not my native language but the note : <Sideview Hide State Overlay> doesn't do that ? If not you can change your "hit box" size : <Sideview Height: x> It won't change the size of the picture but only how the...
  15. Gregaur

Change MP costs in Battle?

If I was you I would create 2 skills One for the battle One for the map. On the paper they would be the same (at least for the player) If you already use the Yanfly Skill plugin (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skill_Core_(YEP)) on this two skill you should use those notepad : <Hide in Field>...
  16. Gregaur

@ShadowDragon, Thank you very much :)
  17. Gregaur

@ShadowDragon It seems that DreamX left the Forum for a few years now :s
  18. Gregaur

@ShadowDragon I also try to look into the DreamX JS, but my Coding level is around 0. For me there where 3 possibilities where the incompatibility could arrive. 1 - When DreamX plugin read the possible Augments in the notepad It start line 445 with the...
  19. Gregaur

Shield as a Weapon

@ramza I think my need is very specific and you don't need to spend time on that :)
  20. Gregaur

@ShadowDragon, Sorry I was not clear enough. DreamX plugin works on what he create (his Own Prefix/suffix). <Suffixes> xy% </ Suffixes> <Prefixes> xy% </ Prefixes> works fine. The part that doesn't works is, I think, what you said : the connection between DreamX plugin and Yanfly Augment ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91