Search results

1. t1slam

Enemy uses skill despite condition becoming unappliable during the turn

I was wondering how do i close the thread, thank you, i'll do that.
  2. t1slam

UPDATE: TheoAllen's "Action Refresh" script works! Thank you very much for this, it is exactly what i have asked for.
  3. t1slam

Hey, everyone, i haven't checked this thread after suggestion to set speed of action worked for me. gstv87 - i think sealing doesn't work as every step is working exactly fine and the problem is that enemy does not change action DURING the turn, so in this case only script would help. Now i...
  4. t1slam

Thank you. Yes, i see you added events stuff, if i figure that out it will probably cover what i need to implement.
  5. t1slam

Thank you, that workaround can be useful and about the script - are there any known existing scripts for that or some kind of clues where to look for them?
  6. t1slam

I am trying to create a mechanic where enemy has to prepare itself in two steps before making powerful attack, while player being able to stop him by dealing damage during the preparation phase. It works like that: 1. If enemy has no 'weapon prepared' and 'aiming' states enemy uses skill...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91