Search results

1. Yitzi Litt

Rolling Cookie Question

Weirdly specific question I know, but... how would a make the effect of a cookie (or any round/ball-like object really) rolling across the screen? I tried doing it in a tileset, but it just looks like it's shaking... Thanks, Yitz
  2. Yitzi Litt

Make "miss" effect when attack = 0

I'm sure we've all tried to make an attack skill that has the possibility of dealing 0 damage. The problem is that when that happens you get a "x got 0 damage" popup, as apposed to a "miss" popup, which looks nicer imo. Can we get a plugin that shows the "miss" effect when 0 damage is dealt to...
  3. Yitzi Litt

How to force a dodge?

I get that aspect of it, I'm asking specifically what's the code for forcing a dodge or a miss (they don't seem to be caused by states)? I was looking through the source code, and I couldn't easily find a reference to either of them...
  4. Yitzi Litt

How to force a dodge?

Is there some sort of command I could use in a skill formula that will force the person being attacked to dodge/miss (preferably even if hit type is "certain hit")? for example: if ( $gameActors.actor(1).level > 10 ) { b.forceDodge } else { a.atk * 2 }; If not, would this be easy to make a...
  5. Yitzi Litt

How could I represent "relaxation" as a game mechanic?

The title says it all, I think :) How would you go about making a game mechanic that represents the feeling of relaxing? Celeste had the player "blow" on a feather to keep it aloft, but I didn't find that particularly effective for me. I find "bejeweled"-type games relaxing to play, but they...
  6. Yitzi Litt

how to use Audio API in MV plugin?

So I go to an audio editor, add a metadata tag for when I want an event to happen — and then what do I do to get it to activate in game?
  7. Yitzi Litt

speedUp game perfomance triks

what exactly does that line do? (sorry, I'm not super good with reading code)
  8. Yitzi Litt

PlayerShiftTurn (Turnaround)

so... what's a potential use case?
  9. Yitzi Litt

Music available for free

This is AMAZING!!
  10. Yitzi Litt

Save/Load/Defeat - extra features (Auto Save, etc)

this sounds amazing (if it works)!
  11. Yitzi Litt

[BETA] [RMMV] [Windows] MIDI Playable Plugin / Engine Test

confused—would it not work on Mac?
  12. Yitzi Litt

What is the game platform you are spent most of the time playing games? Why?

My Mac OSX 15'' laptop, simply because it's the only computer I own myself (that isn't from 2004). It does its job well enough, so no complaints:)
  13. Yitzi Litt

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

you're amazing, you know that :3
  14. Yitzi Litt

how to use Audio API in MV plugin?

...and another bump. Would this plugin be particularly hard to create, or is it just a boring idea?
  15. Yitzi Litt

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Just wondering — has anybody created a full template for this plugin? Like, a dummy game that runs "out of the box" to be replaced with one's own, in order to make sure everything runs on your current system. If not, is this something people (other than me) would want?
  16. Yitzi Litt

RPG Maker MV to Android exporter tool by MBTY

does this work on Mac?
  17. Yitzi Litt

Call menu during messages

could you give a use-case example?
  18. Yitzi Litt

Battleback 1 location

Thanks! :)
  19. Yitzi Litt

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I have a "relax" mechanic in my video game, where players can press a "relax" button to renew HP during battle. I'd like a mini-game to occur when this choice is selected, designed to relax/sooth the player (it's a horror game, and eventually will be removed for added suspense). What sort of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uniteditcare