Search results

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

eh, i appreciate your help, but there are also other issues that I don't want to bother you with that are also game breaking. Fixing it would only lead to more roadblocks. thanks.
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

wait, auras go away when they should for you?
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea when my characters or summons die, their auras remain. Same with the enemies, their auras remain even when they die and disappear.
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea since my scripting knowledge is very abysmal, I cannot use his system the way it is. auras remain even when enemies are dead. Do you know how to fix that? Also back damage doesn't work.
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

what happened to lecode, anyone know? I just stopped my p4tre0n contribution to him because he hasn't been answering since well....his last post over a half year ago. edit: Weird how that word is banned.
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

ill just wait for .8, thanks :)
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

hey pharonix, the undo move works perfectly fine for me. However, I am dying for a working counter attack (and ranged counter attack) plugin, and charm. Glad you were able to get those to work. I have no choice but to wait for .8 and see if those work there. and I hope you don't have too...
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

did you make sure your enemy sprites have a dead pose?
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

there is a state that changes their sprite name. That's how I make mine transform into objects and stuff in battle. I'd just make new sprites and then put a state that refers to those sprites on the equipment or whatever. for example, in the state note tag, I put in this: <letbs> sprite_name...
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

force action doesn't seem to be working in lecode atm.
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

did you try the 'extra instant turn' tag on your skills? it'll allow them to act forever technically until they run out of whatever their skills cost. But I never tried it myself for enemies. but in return, did you manage to get directional damage working?
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

oh thanks for that plugin and tip. I hope it gets fixed in the upcoming update. the less plugins the better. But anyway, there isn't much instructions on how to do a 'back weakness' state, or 'front damage reduction' state. can you please give me an example notetag? Thanks again.
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Holy cow this is really bugging me. It was bought to my attention earlier, but it seems like directional damage bonuses notetags don't work. Adding this to the states doesn't work: <letbs> back_dmg_bonus: 2000% </letbs> or <letbs> back_dmg_bonus: 2000 </letbs> or <letbs> back_dmg_bonus...
  14. hey pharonix, I saw that you had counter attacks working in your game. I was wondering how you...

hey pharonix, I saw that you had counter attacks working in your game. I was wondering how you did it, lecodes tbs doesn't work with yanflys counter control plugin, it only does auto attack for counter. I wanted custom skills for counters, got any tips to help out a newb?
  15. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

anyone else notice that there are a lot of little things broken with lecode's battle system? For example, if statements not counting variables when states are involved. Force actions not working, enemies/allies aura still operates even when they're dead and gone, troop events don't run, etc?
  16. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

oh shoot you know what? I screwed up. I'm sorry, it doesn't work. I just tried it again, and I realized that I was using the wrong skill. it only works on actors and states.
  17. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

in the note tags, try changing the number to 1 if the sprite poses only have 1 frame.
  18. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

make an event that is autorun in your very first map that your character starts on. Invisible and hidden away somewhere. And then use plugin command in that event. Write 'LeTBS ON' for your plugin command, without the parenthesis. That will automatically turn your battle system into lecodes...
  19. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

to get into the config file, just use notepad. But to be able to be able to look into it and edit it easier, look for a free js file opener

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vibanoco