Search results

1. homietwin

FREE RPG In Early Development (LOOKING FOR MANY)

Nemesis I keep searching for your name and can't find it. Are you sure that is correct? Mine is Essence#9056
  2. homietwin

i'll send you a message.
  3. homietwin

It wasn't actually but I can see the comparison very easily now that you point it out.
  4. homietwin

CODE NAME: ESSENCE Hi Everyone, This is a project I had actually started 2 years ago. I had begun recruiting for help with it when very unexpected death happened in my family which pushed everything on a back burner. I am at a point in my life where I am ready to relaunch this project and find...
  5. homietwin

FREE RPG game, Code Name Essence

Hello Tobimura! First off, no need to apologize. Your English is fine. Second, shortly I will be sendkng you a message. Watch for it to come on shortly.
  6. homietwin

Hi, Everyone! We appreciate all the requests we have received so far! Wanted to let everyone know we did fill our quota for Composers. We may need some more help in the future but as of now we have filled all available positions for the Music Department. We still have openings in many more...
  7. homietwin

Hi Ejohn! Thank you for your interest in the music Department. Please check your inbox shortly for a personalized message regarding the requested position within the project.
  8. homietwin

HI Kiwipae, Check your inbox in about 5 minutes. I will be sending you a message with some information.
  9. homietwin

CODE NAME: ESSENCE Hi Everyone, I have several pages of notes, characters created, and side stories for many of the characters. I have created several areas, most of a world map, and a few scenes. What i don't have is a team to help me continue creating this game and see it become something we...
  10. homietwin

City Bells

I would be ok with waiting any amount of time you needed. I plan to make the city of bells an important city for the game so I want to make it as glamours as I can. I barley started working on this city and I can work on other parts of the game as I wait. The bell details I can add in last thing...
  11. homietwin

City Bells

I would be more then willing to take a look at them. Anything would help.
  12. homietwin

City Bells

Resource Type: Tile sets Maker Format: MV Art Style: Artists choice but one that will work well with tileset designs that come with MV. Description:  Hi Everyone! I am currently designing a city I have dubbed "the city of bells." I have done searches around multiple websites and I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:
Anyone else find it amusing that people watch videos of tragedy and then try to take the "moral high ground" by having sympathy for the victims? Dude, you watched the tragedy for the same reason everyone else. People being injured is an instinctive human curiosity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666