Search results

1. Enemy equipment and animations

Still looking for info on the benefits of assigning weapons and armor to enemy troops.
  2. Guard skill not working or not removing.

Thank you for your help. I wasn't sure it was actually because of that plug in, my mistake.
  3. Guard skill not working or not removing.

I am using the CTB system by Yanfly. When I use the guard command the effect will either A: Show up on the characters name for a moment and disappear before they get attacked, making it pointless. or B: Put the actor in an infinite guard state that never ends. I've been trying "turn end" or...
  4. Enemies not getting turns, not attacking, CTB system.

Thanks for the advice! I have checked both of these and it's still giving the player infinite turns.
  5. Enemies not getting turns, not attacking, CTB system.

For some reason now enemies never get a turn in combat. The Player is always put to the front of the turn order and the enemies never do anything but take damage and die. I've been trying turning off plug ins and saving and doing another battle test but I haven't found the issue. If anyone else...
  6. Enemy equipment and animations

When I have an enemy troop or battler that is supposed to have certain armor or weapons equipped, is there any way to actually do this? What is the point of choosing "equip sword" when I cannot choose a specific sword in that category? Since I have to choose their base stats and can't just put...
  7. Kyuu's Art dump

I was looking for your commission thread again, oops. Your art is incredible though!
  8. Black Cat's Story

This game is exactly what I always wanted from a video game of dolan memes The dialog is absolutely hilarious 100/10 The invisible maze was frustrating I died at the boss in the cave My friend is going to cosplay Zebrah and I'm Black Cat Game of the Year Please put this up for purchase on...
  9. Requests for a Tactical Turn Based Battle System (Example: Fire Emblem, FF Tactics, Shining Force)

I appreciate all the feedback so far. I'm still needing this for the project I've been wanting to create. 
  10. Requests for a Tactical Turn Based Battle System (Example: Fire Emblem, FF Tactics, Shining Force)

Still eagerly anticipating someone undertaking this project!
  11. Requests for a Tactical Turn Based Battle System (Example: Fire Emblem, FF Tactics, Shining Force)

Bump! I will be happy to commission this type of system if I'll be able to use it as a plug in for my commercial projects.
  12. Requests for a Tactical Turn Based Battle System (Example: Fire Emblem, FF Tactics, Shining Force)

Hello!  I'm really hoping for a tactical turn based battle system plugin. The idea behind this is actually tabletop rpgs like Pathfinder and D&D, where moving around and positioning on the battlefield and using non combat actions is still a significant part of the fight, and there are several...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firegeek94