Search results

1. IsFutureBright

KMS Minimap

Was able to download the japanese version of this script. Does anyone has the english one? Also, is there a way to display events in minimap? Edit: Figured out how to make the events show up. Modifying it so I can choose which ones blink.
  2. IsFutureBright

cyanic's Steam Achievements Integration

Hey cyanic! I was able to get it working. The problem was that I had to do  "steam.request_current_stats" before using the "get_stat_int" or the "get_num_achievements". Thanks :)
  3. IsFutureBright

Adding visual cues to your events

Hey guys, how is it going? I've written a short article on how to add visual cues to your events in order to make it easier for you when you go back to your maps to fix or add something. Pasting from my original blog post: I’ve been meaning write some tips about RPG Maker for a while but...
  4. IsFutureBright

Thanks. I sent him a message and will keep investigating to see if I can get this through :)
  5. IsFutureBright

Okay I have two maybe dumb questions. Do I need to upload a build to a beta branch in order to the values to come? Also does the achievements need to be published? I tried fetching a stat but it's returning as nil. I tried adding an achievement but the total I'm getting is still 0. :O
  6. IsFutureBright

Hmm I'm trying to get all of the achievements available for oceanhorn (339200) to see if the code working but all I get is 0.  steam = SteamUserStatsLite.instance $game_variables[77] = 'num of achieves are' + steam.get_num_achievements.to_s Then I do a message with \v[77]
  7. IsFutureBright

On the demo I saw that the app id was set on a text file, is that correct? I tried setting mine up but I keep getting the following print: What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the nifty script by the way :O
  8. IsFutureBright

Get System Language

Hey guys, how is it going? I'm currently using Enelvon's External Text script to load all my game texts. I currently changed a bit to support multilanguage so I can set which file to load and what not. My question is: is there any way to get the system language of the player's computer? If not...
  9. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

I was approached by a publisher called Black Shell Media. They helped me get through greenlight and stuff :) So far the sales have far surpassed my expectations. 
  10. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it :) ) The game is out on steam now if you wanna try it out!
  11. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

The steam page is on! Go check it out and feel free to add it to your wishlist! Game will be out on November 13th \o/
  12. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

Made another Dev Timelapse! Check it out: Playtesting, bug fixing and text revision. Closer to release then ever :) I've been able to maintain a strong pace everyday to work on it. I started running again which has been a fuckin bless to be honest. I feel much more energetic when I get...
  13. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

Hey guys, haven't updated here for a while. Sorry about that! Ladra was greenlight and it is coming to Steam! Hooray :)
  14. IsFutureBright

Ladra (Demo available)

Sorry for not keeping the thread updated. Last two blog posts: Why work on a debug menu for your game Preview of Ladra's Soundtrack Keep tuned on: Facebook  Twitter Google+  Dev Blog
  15. IsFutureBright

[ACE] Center Title Screen Text

Thank you Zarby. That worked like a charm!
  16. IsFutureBright

[ACE] Center Title Screen Text

Is there any quick way to center the text displayed on the default Title Screen? Thanks
  17. IsFutureBright

Napoleons Script collection

Yeah sorry guys I don't have the demo just the balloon item script which I'm using.
  18. IsFutureBright

Hey guys I've got the script but my version has some minor changes so I'm not sure it would work for you. Let me know if you want it either way ;)
  19. IsFutureBright

Hey Napoleon :) Great collection of scripts! I was really looking forward for the Item Popup one and was able to add it to my game without any hustle but if I press F12 and enter the game I get the disposed bitmap error.  I've gotten one of these before on a script I was working on...it was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firegeek94