Search results

1. Lady-Elise

◄Journey Battle System v.03►(Tankentai translation project)

@squallstorm: What do you mean exactly??  
  2. Lady-Elise

@Bukarett: Was funny too see but did not expect ^.^

@Bukarett: Was funny too see but did not expect ^.^
  3. Lady-Elise

Oh, ok! I saw it in my thread and was not sure what it was about :/

Oh, ok! I saw it in my thread and was not sure what it was about :/
  4. Lady-Elise

Who are Ralph and Evil lord?

Who are Ralph and Evil lord?
  5. Lady-Elise

Eh?! I don't know what happened but yay! O^o?? As for the video, these skills can be done in Journey, although the creator of the video is very experienced with the system...  Anyway, these kind of movements require great knowledge of the system. Will most likely do a tutorial about these...
  6. Lady-Elise

@sleepingnamja: I have no plans for this as of yet :/ @Innoccence: You can force the target to perform actions by using "FORCE_ACTION", followed by a action sequence!
  7. Lady-Elise

Interesting idea! I see if i can find something to do this ^.^
  8. Lady-Elise

Excited to start creating animations again! maby next restaff I hope!

Excited to start creating animations again! maby next restaff I hope!
  9. Lady-Elise

Shaz is female...? I feel stupid know >.> Picture looks really cool though!

Shaz is female...? I feel stupid know >.> Picture looks really cool though!
  10. Lady-Elise

I will translate the script part... Might take a wile though >_<! On a side note: Feel free to come with Ideas that you want Nio or me to make a tutorial on and i'll do my best to help! @Darkpurr: I will look into this. @Hino: Do you still need help with the camera?? 
  11. Lady-Elise

The only thing that I need to translate is script comments... Which are only usefull for scripters. However, will translate if people want it
  12. Lady-Elise

Hello~ I will need to find the lines because Yami helped me on the duplicate numbers. As for the Kaduki battlers. I am planning to make some guides on how to do various things in the Battle system.
  13. Lady-Elise

Got a new super computer since me old one broken.

Got a new super computer since me old one broken.
  14. Lady-Elise

It really is a personel choice :3 I tried many other systems and they all had some sort of special feature that was fun or interresting to use. I just enjoy Tankentai because of the skill creation,camera and the custombility!  Still trying to figure out how some parts work. not all is easy ^_^
  15. Lady-Elise

Sorry for late awnsers! could not get on forum for a while ;_; ! @aurorain: You could make a new skill for the stationary enemies. You can use this simple sequence for it: "ENEMY_FIX_ATTACK" => ["ANIME_WPN_FIX"],  Makes sure to link the skill ID with the action sequence in the configuration...
  16. Lady-Elise

I use them both as wel without problem. Could you tell me what other scripts you are using??
  17. Lady-Elise

Game Making Drive March 2014

Day 9: Was really busy with school so didn't get much done really. I made the graphic HUD for all my other characters for in combat as wel as made some busts for use in messages. Now I only need to find a suitable script that allows the use of this ^w^
  18. Lady-Elise

I'm still surounnded with snow in some parts >w<!

I'm still surounnded with snow in some parts >w<!
  19. Lady-Elise

Game Making Drive March 2014

Day 8: I spend the little time that I had to write some more of my story out. my game is currently at the first boss(i should realy make the basic of the maps first before parallaxing >w<) so not so far... I did re-design it so that it is harder. The boss was first not so special with a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skawt